Web Hosting Main Forums > Web Hosting

Looking for a hosting provider

(1/1)

Iceman:
I need one place to deal with... Looking for a provider that has been in the web hosting business for at least for 5 years.
I need 25GB space, bandwidth can be 1000GB.
I came across hostforweb.com cheap web hosting and don't really know if they can be good for this.
Do you think that I can give them a try? What hosting provider is better?

Emma_Craig:
If you are still looking for the best hosting provider for your business then there are many leading web hosting provider that offers you a cheap and best-dedicated server, VPS server, and shared server for your website. You can easily search on Google SERP, There are many choices for your website. You can choose the best option for your website. As per my recommendation, You should host your website with Dedicated Server.

Hromstek:
It is my 3rd month with hostforweb.com website hosting. I haven't had a single problem.
Making the switch of hosting provider (but keeping the old registrar) was a breeze. If they maintain this level of service, I'm sure we will be a customer for a long time to come. Thanks.

Recordial:
Why don't have a look at  hostplay.com for managed dedicated server?
They have some good solutions in many locations, but some from Netherlands look really good.

Nissa:
Cheap hosting is available from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net as their plans are full-featured, they have high uptime and speed.
Support is second to none.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version