• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Web Hosting features' that should always be standard.

Started by DemoTiger, June 29, 2021, 05:07:45 PM

DemoTiger

There are some features I think that should be included in any hosting plan and would be surprised to not find. For example- Availability of Backup. User friendly support website.

To start a discussion we can think of a real time support where we don't need to call on toll free numbers or open support ticket every time. Just launch a video available on support website and get your queries resolved. Is it ok not to offer real time support these days, and if not, then is it still a selling and advertising point?
Video Knowledgebase
Reduce your Support tickets.
Video Tutorials by https://demotiger.com

Scott Harwood

Free SSL and 24*7 support should always be standard.
Most hosting providers, in my opinion, offer a user-friendly help system online.
Imagine having issues with your site and being able to call or write a ticket to have them resolved as soon as possible. You get a response right away, and the issues are resolved, even if it's at midnight.
The idea is that real-time support is required 24 hours a day, seven days a week; it is far more efficient than attempting to solve it yourself by watching videos.
Furthermore, not all difficulties are the same, which makes it difficult to explain in videos.
Scott Harwood
Web Hosting Expert
AccuWebHosting.Com

Dan

Hi, :)

I think that the great choice is a managed web hosting. It's perfect to have support team that can help you any time. My hosting company is Hostpro that helps me many times.

cirrushosting

There are abundant factors that should be deliberated when selecting a firm (or person) to host your website. Your website will be unproductive if the hosting features do not suit your specific requirements. Defining what you requirement, in regard to web hosting features, and a little study on different hosting firms will make sure that you find the web hosting company that has the ability to meet your requirements. This is our list of the most significant features to consider when selecting a hosting company:

1. Multiple Domain Capability

2. E-mail Capabilities

3. Backup Capabilities

4. Support

These are what we consider to be the most important features to look for and compare when it comes to web hosting solutions. Figure out what it is most important to you and your website and then go from there.
Web Hosting Provider Canada

yrhost

When choosing a company (or individual) to host your website, there are numerous considerations that should be made. If the hosting features do not meet your specific needs, your website won't be useful. Hosting company websites on internal servers is time-consuming and expensive. Web hosting providers offer the following benefits.
1) Performance.
2) Reliability
3) Technical support
4) Security and Compliance
5) Backup support
6) Email functionality
Dedicated Server Hosting | Web Hosting Mumbai

BrijeshM

When customers buy something, they are always looking for something extra. If a hosting provider offers something extra like this, then surely customers will at least think about it. As a result, differentiating your hosting plan from the competitor's hosting plan is a good strategy.

And I think yes, providing real time support is still important. Because not everyone (mostly non-technical) can solve questions by watching videos. They need someone who can guide them to solve their problems. That is why many web hosting companies have a team of experts dedicated to solving customer queries.

ownwebservers1

OwnWebServers is another unlimited Web hosting provider used by millions of users around the world. However, OwnWebServers is the best small business web host because of how easy it is to use and set up.

When you sign up for OwnWebServers, you'll have access to all the tools you need to get your company's website off the ground. Each plan includes a free domain and SSL certificate. Unlimited web hosting plan starts at $3/month.

m2host

When it comes to the reliability of web hosting services, M2Host comes first. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plan starts at just $1 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, and more. For more information, please visit our website.