• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Forex VPS hosting from AccuWebHosting

Started by Chris, July 07, 2021, 07:29:46 PM

Chris

Hi,

I am looking for Forex VPS hosting for my broker which is located UK, London. After researching a lot, I found Accu web Forex plans and it looks promising.

https://www.accuwebhosting.com/vps-hosting/windows/vps-forex

Does anyone share their experience if you have used their Forex VPS plan?

Thanks,
Chris

hardik

You are definitely at the right place, Chris. I am using a Forex VPS plan from AccuWebHosting for the last 4+ years and it works just great. I have never had any kind of downtime in my trading. The best part is their technical support team. Even if you buzz them at night hours, they are always available in online chat. I had used many hosting giants in the past but never had a quality in support. But, with AccuWeb Hosting, I have never had any issue with the performance of the VPS, uptime, and technical support. I would rate 10 out of 10 to AccuWeb.

You should definitely go with their Forex plan.

Quote from: Chris on July 07, 2021, 07:29:46 PM
Hi,

I am looking for Forex VPS hosting for my broker which is located UK, London. After researching a lot, I found Accu web Forex plans and it looks promising.

https://www.accuwebhosting.com/vps-hosting/windows/vps-forex

Does anyone share their experience if you have used their Forex VPS plan?

Thanks,
Chris

Chris

Thanks Hardik! Will give AccuWeb Hosting a try. Since they have 7 days money back policy, there isn't any issue to try them?

Thanks!
Chris

Rick

I am using AccuWeb Hosting Forex VPS plans for my brokers. Their Forex plans are suitable for Forex trading and you will get nearest server location based on your broker's server.

- Rick

Vickey

Hello, All

I have experienced so many VPS hosting companies. As per my experience, DedicatedCore is the best provider of forex VPS servers.

Features offer by DedicatedCore forex VPS trading server are:

1)    Low latency structure
2)    99.99% uptime guarantee
3)    4GBPS faster connectivity
4)    24 hours of expert support
5)    Choice of Operating system
6)    Trading software like MT4, MT5

With these features, you can run a fully automated forex trading platform.