Web Hosting Main Forums > Dedicated Server Hosting

Stable Server?

(1/2) > >>

Recordial:
It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
I need stable server with 2000 gbs of space, 32 gbs of RAM and 30000 gbs of bandwidth, Windows.
Cloudarion.com was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

Cheston:
I have been with cloudarion.com ssd vps hosting for 9 months now and they really impress me. I am pretty much a novice when it comes to a lot of the different things like mysql,and other areas. They have always been there with a quick resolution to my questions and problems that I did not know how to fix or address.

StayHere:
Stable servers are available from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com. Reliable hosting. Good hardware maintenance, so problems rarely happen. Support is great. No matter what the problem is, they help.

Hromstek:
The SSDVPS hosting account comes with preloaded cPanel, mySQL, php ... and everything that I ever needed out of a host.
FTP is super fast, and the website is always up. Cloudarion.com is a good value, reliable, and service has been better than other hosting providers.

Galvani:
Servers from asvhost.com qhoster.com are solid and trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
Faultless in every aspect!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version