• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Stable Server?

Started by Recordial, August 30, 2021, 01:44:51 PM

Recordial

It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
I need stable server with 2000 gbs of space, 32 gbs of RAM and 30000 gbs of bandwidth, Windows.
Cloudarion.com was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

Cheston

I have been with cloudarion.com ssd vps hosting for 9 months now and they really impress me. I am pretty much a novice when it comes to a lot of the different things like mysql,and other areas. They have always been there with a quick resolution to my questions and problems that I did not know how to fix or address.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

The SSDVPS hosting account comes with preloaded cPanel, mySQL, php ... and everything that I ever needed out of a host.
FTP is super fast, and the website is always up. Cloudarion.com is a good value, reliable, and service has been better than other hosting providers.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Asgard87

I have had phenomenal service and experience with ResellerClub's dedicated servers. So did my clients. One of the reasons being that we were very articulate with our requirements and that's why we got a plan that suited our needs. They provide one dedicated IP and some free IPs too as well as domains with their plans so, check them out.

Owen

Stable servers are available form asvhost and hostingsource.
Fantastic Service and quick support! The value for the price is definitely high up there! They are perfect for those with lower budgets, and higher budgets, and they focus on making the most of the technology that is being used for the website.

myresellerhome

When looking for a reliable dedicated server hosting provider, you should consider a few key features.
Dedicated server hosting providers offer a number of features that can make them a reliable choice for those looking for dedicated server hosting. These features include:
-A high level of security and stability. Dedicated server hosting providers typically employ the latest security measures and are regularly updated to ensure they are as stable as possible.
-Pricing that is affordable. Dedicated server hosting providers typically offer lower prices than shared hostings, making them a good option for those on a budget.
-Unmetered bandwidth and storage space. Many dedicated server hosting providers offer unlimited bandwidth and storage space, which allows businesses to grow without having to worry about running out of resources.
-24/7 customer support. Many dedicated server hosting providers offer 24/7 customer support, which allows businesses to resolve any issues quickly and easily.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

Sefoner

A dedicated server itself sounds as a bare request. A dedicated server can be used for gaming, forex, eCommerce, also in can be offshore etc... For instance if you are looking for offshore server I recommend you checking zakservers.com.

Progamer

I agree. zakservers.com is good. I use their streaming servers and I have everything running smoothly.