• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

VPS Hosting Provider is Required

Started by Recordial, August 30, 2021, 01:54:13 PM

Recordial

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains
2) good with WordPress
3) supports Cpanel
4) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.
Thinking to try asvhost.com vps hosting solutions, but still want to get and read reviews from experiences users.
What are your views on their service? Reliable or not?

thx for your help

prapti

Quote from: Recordial on August 30, 2021, 01:54:13 PM
Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
2) good with WordPress
3) supports Cpanel
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.
Thinking to try asvhost.com vps hosting solutions, but still want to get and read reviews from experiences users.

thx for your help

Hey !!
MainVPS guarantee 99% uptime on all our services, secures your website, give you the best performance with litespeed servers, and 24x7 available support team.
Another major aspect is our plans and pricing, our plans are composed and configured keeping feedbacks of our customers in mind. Customer feedback matters a lot to us and it helps us more to grow in all aspects.
The pricing are much cheaper and very affordable and suitable for everyone, a beginner, a professional or a mediocre.

Asgard87

Quote from: Recordial on August 30, 2021, 01:54:13 PM
Hi Guys,
What I'm looking for:
2) good with WordPress
3) supports Cpanel

thx for your help

Not a bad brand but if I were starting with these requirements, I would choose a brand that is more reliable and known such as HostGator India. The best thing about HostGator India is that apart from speed and bandwidth or total performance, it has the availability of multiple domains with their plans and really good with support because they reply and help you resolve issues whenever you need to. So, I would say you should try looking up for their plans. Any preference for location?

Cheston

I have been with exmasters.com cheap VPS for at least 8 months now.
Very rarely have I had problems and when I did, they were handled quickly by support tickets.
Performance is excellent. I really recommend it to people.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Divya165

I'd suggest Host.co.in India VPS hosting, which starts at Rs. 999 per month. Host.co.in India is a low-cost hosting company that provides high-speed and secure hosting services. They are ahead of the game, especially in terms of security. The service provider has a professional and highly skilled technical support team on hand to assist you during your difficult moments.

In addition, Host.co.in India is offering the biggest Navratri Dussehra VPS voucher: Use Code OFF35VPS to get a 35% discount on any VPS Hosting Plans. The offer will expire on October 31, 2021.

jacobwallace

When it comes to VPS hosting, DedicatedHoating4u.com sets the bar high. Its features alone received a perfect score of 95 percent in our research, and it's easy to see why. All options include limitless CPU cores and email accounts, as well as free backups and root access.

DedicatedHosting4u  is the ideal provider for 99 percent of readers, with support available 24/7 via phone, live chat, and a ticketing system, as well as a 30-day money-back guarantee.

david007

bodHOST basic VPS Hosting services costs just $24.99 per month. This service gives you several great benefits including 50G SSD storage, 2 GB of RAM, and quad-core processing power. And as they have a range of different services available, you can always find one that suits your needs.

Starting Price $24.99/mo
Bandwidth / Disk Space Unlimited
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
24/7 Customer Support
Daily Backup

GiGaPros

What type of set-up assistance is included at no additional cost?
GiGaPros.com - Premium Services. Unmatched Pricing.

ownwebservers1

OwnWebServers is the best VPS hosting provider on the market. At the price of less than two Big Macs, you get access to servers built on top-tier infrastructure. SSD storage, DDR4 RAMs, and 1Gbps bandwidth are all in your hands. Moreover, with 99.95% uptime, you make sure that your VPS does not give up on you. VPS Cloud Server plans starts at $7/month with the best featutes.

Save 40% OFF on VPS Cloud Servers plans. Use coupon code VCS40 during checkout. The offer is limited time.

VPS Cloud Servers Plans & Pricing:

VPS 1

• CPU Cores - 1 Core
• Storage SSD - 30 GB
• Memory - 1 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Annually Price $42.84 With using code VCS40 | Order Now

peterwilson

Not a bad brand, but if I were to start with these specifications, I would go with a more popular and well-known option like HnD. The best thing about HnD is that, in addition to its speed, bandwidth, and overall performance, it also offers numerous domains with its plans and has excellent customer service because they respond quickly and assist you in resolving problems as needed. Therefore, I would advise you to try searching for their plans.
HnD is one of the best domain hosting service provider.