• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Best Hosting for WordPress

Started by Recordial, August 31, 2021, 01:39:59 PM

Recordial

I run WordPress sites. Some are more complex than others (1 is moderately intensive). I would like to host all my sites on the same platform, rather than have 1 here, 1 there, etc. I can spend up to $50 a month on hosting. So a few questions:

1) Are there any "premium" shared/cloud hosting platforms out there (I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but some shared hosts are better than others).
2) Should I look at Managed WordPress solutions? Any recommendations?
I am looking to upgrade to something more WordPress friendly.
I pre-paid for a year and it runs out in January so I have several months to find a new host or renew (currently paying about 30/month).

What are your views on Tzulo.com and Legionbox.com website hosting solutions?
What hosting provider is better? Why?

Thanks!

Asgard87

Quote from: Recordial on August 31, 2021, 01:39:59 PM
I run WordPress sites. Some are more complex than others (1 is moderately intensive). I would like to host all my sites on the same platform, rather than have 1 here, 1 there, etc. I can spend up to $50 a month on hosting. So a few questions:

1) Are there any "premium" shared/cloud hosting platforms out there (I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but some shared hosts are better than others).
2) Should I look at Managed WordPress solutions? Any recommendations?
I am looking to upgrade to something more WordPress friendly.
I pre-paid for a year and it runs out in January so I have several months to find a new host or renew (currently paying about 30/month).

What are your views on Tzulo.com and Legionbox.com website hosting solutions?
What hosting provider is better? Why?

Thanks!

In an ideal case, you can look at reseller hosting platforms as an option, but since your sites are WordPress, compatibility with the platform would be of the essence. Can't afford to take chances with that. So, go for a WordPress hosting plan (advanced) by Bluehost India. They are maybe the best when it comes to WordPress in my opinion. In fact, WordPress themselves recommends people to choose Bluehost India.

As far as the other options you have given, I would say no to them simply because they are not recommended for WordPress platforms.

Cheston

I definitely would recommend cloudarion.com WordPress hosting to any friends of mine.
I'm actually paying nearly half what I used to pay my old host and I'm getting much more for my money now.

They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Owen

KVChosting.net and simplenet.io plans are Wordpress-friendly and worthwhile.
So fast, courteous and knowledgeable!