Web Hosting Main Forums > Dedicated Server Hosting

Reliable Server Hosting for online pharmacy ?

(1/1)

Recordial:
Hi, Guys
I am here only to find out any reputed company who are willing to host our Online Pharmacy.
Also what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.
What can you say about hosting.uk server hosting? Reliable or not? Alternatives?
Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.

prapti:

--- Quote from: Recordial on August 31, 2021, 01:46:09 PM ---Hi, Guys
I am here only to find out any reputed company who are willing to host our Online Pharmacy.
Also what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.
What can you say about hosting.uk server hosting? Reliable or not? Alternatives?
Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.

--- End quote ---

Hey!!

Are you looking forward for a hosting service?

Cheston:
The main thing that stands out for me with hosting.uk web host is the support, as I have added perfection.
Uptime is amazing, the servers are top-notch! This host is not some cheap host that I have been on before with other hosting providers.

Iceman:
Decent amount of features and a really good knowledge base when you have questions.
Highly recommend Centohost.com EU hosting. The plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them. The servers are fast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version