• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Help a Newb with VPS hosting questions.

Started by DaemenMichael, September 09, 2021, 02:31:16 PM

DaemenMichael

A few months ago I thought I had a great Idea, I told the wife I was going to build a website! I went out and got a mid-level shared plan with a known hosting company and began. I wanted to build 1 main site with 50 subdomains... a subdomain for each state. I got to 35 subdomains and everything stopped. The host said I needed to up my plan to a VPS plan. Currently I am using cpanel and building with Wordpress and Elementor. I hit the 1 million inode/file level which I have been able to decrease to 750k and still my site barely loads. Would really like to switch hosts. Can anyone direct me to an affordable host that includes cpanel and am able to use Wordpress? InterServer is about the best priced I have found so far with VPS 4slices(managed) $24 + cpanel $15 + softoculous $3 per month or $42 per month. I have been unable to do much of anything for 2 weeks. It was also suggested that when I switch i find a developer and have a multisite created. Thanks for any input.

MyPosition

Attractive VPS accounts are available form QHoster.com and Scalahosting.com.
They are polite, fast, professional and offer unbeatable price!

Recordial

My recommendation is to contact NetShop ISP professionals and ask them about the right hosting solutions to give you.
Just tell them your requirements. They will go over your needs and find a perfect fit for you.

Punodil

With the right web hosting provider, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

AlienVPS

AlienVPS.net :: KVM VPS Hosting in Los Angeles

Sefoner

Finally I found a perfect place for hosting my wordpress blogs - it is Centohost.com web host with stable EU servers.
They offer low-cost VPS hosting starting from euro 5/mo. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

ownwebservers1

As per my research and experience, first, you need to analyze every point of the mentioned web hosting providers then you can decide which one is the best web hosting provider for your business/site. For affordable reliable web hosting services, I think Ownwebservers is the best option for the best managed IT services. One of the USA's leading, independent providers of Managed IT Services.

Save 40% OFF on VPS Cloud Servers plans. Use coupon code VCS40 during checkout. The offer is limited time.

VPS Cloud Servers Plans & Pricing:

VPS 1

• CPU Cores - 1 Core
• Storage SSD - 30 GB
• Memory - 1 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Annually Price $42.84 With using code VCS40 | Order Now

etechsupport

Hi, If you are looking for web hosting support, then I will suggest for eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the best web hosting support provider in the current market. They provide you with 7 days of the free trial, so you can use 7 days of free trial services. eTechSupport provides you services like Outsourced Hosting Support, 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management, Server Security & Hardening, Server Migration, Dedicated Support Staff, Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Suppor.
Technical Support -eTechSupport.net sales@etechsupp