• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

I am looking for Linux Cpanel hosting

Started by Recordial, September 27, 2021, 03:42:19 PM

Recordial

Hello,
I am looking for Linux Cpanel hosting:
Disk space - 20 gbs of SSD disk
Bandwidth - 500 gbs
Please suggest a good host.
Any info on Netshop-isp.com.cy website hosting? Reliable or not?
Thanks.

Asgard87

Not the best in the market, uptime, and support is shaky. At times they have discontinued accounts of many of my clients but that happens rarely.
For Linux  VPS, I would suggest you go for ResellerClub. Much better with uptime than any other provider. Support is fantastic and they are reachable at any time. Plans are affordable and I think they will fit well within your budget and requirements.

Cheston

I've been with NetShop ISP hosting for over a year now. For what I pay, I get a lot and to me, this is a good thing.
My webmail is a lot easier to get to than it is on other hosts using cPanel.
Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

Have to rely on netshop-isp.com.cy tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
From my experience with them, I can honestly and easily recommend them as the host for your web site and email service.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

jacobwallace

cPanel, LLC created the cPanel web hosting control panel software. It gives a graphical user interface (GUI) and automation capabilities to the website owner or "end user" to make the process of hosting a web site easier. It has a three-tier structure that allows management using a typical web browser.

Sefoner

When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like Tzulo.com web host.
I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them. Recommended.

Progamer

Guys, I know they are great, but still recommend you to widen the range of your search. Try considering kvchosting.net solutions.
The goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

myresellerhome

Hey there!
I'm not aware of the particular hosting provider that you motioned. However I would suggest that you look into reviews and support services before settling on a company since many firms just provide ticket assistance, which takes awhile to complete. Check out internet reviews.
Also before selecting any web hosting service provider kindly check the essential features that any reliable & professional hosting provider should offer.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

ownwebservers1

As per my research and experience, first, you need to analyze every point of the mentioned web hosting providers then you can decide which one is the best web hosting provider for your business/site. For affordable reliable web hosting services, I think Ownwebservers is the best option for the best web hosting services.

Standard Web Hosting (cPanel Platform)

• cPanel/WHM Control Panel
• Hosted on Solid State Drives
• Free Domain Name Included
• Host Unlimited Domains
• Free SSL Certificates
• Daily Backups
• Unlimited: Storage
• Traffic/Month: Unlimited
• Email Accounts: Unlimited
• Discount for Multi-year Year Prepayment

» Price $1.99 per month - 3 years prepayment