• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Any provider recommendations?

Started by Cheston, October 07, 2021, 04:21:44 PM

Cheston

Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu.
Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E3-12X5 series.
Ram 4Gb is enough. And HDD 50gb max. It should run windows.
Any provider recommendations?
What are your views on obhost.net hosting?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

It seems to me that kvchosting.net will work fine as a nice alternative. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Recordial

Recommend rockhoster.com web hosting to other webmasters and newbies.
Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.

Wilsonjacob45

Nowadays, there are plenty of hosting providers available, so, selecting the right one is a little bit crucial. I think, first,
you have to work on your requirements. In the available web hosting providers,
those who can provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price then you choose them as your future hosting provider.
If you are looking for reliable, affordable web hosting services and 24/7 support, eUKhost is the right option for you.

ed1907

Yes I can suggest you good 3 web hosting providers which are trustworthy and reliable in terms of everything
Bluehost
Fresh roasted hosting
Godaddy

Smith_euk

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

DesignzWebHost

I do like the low priced domains on the front page, catches my attention, but I have not heard much about this company.

Created on 2016-05-01
Expires on 2022-05-01

Name Servers   NS3.WEHOSTWEBSERVER.COM (has 743 domains)
IP Address   88.99.61.*** -
Berlin - Friedrichshain - Hetzner Online Gmbh
GK-Designz.com Red Hat Linux Servers
Dedicated Servers  | Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Domains

nodeplex

Checkout Tier.net, I have been pleased with heir hosting services so far.
Also, Reliablesite.net has a lot of dedicated server options to check out.

david007

Hi , i will suggest you to buy Dedicated Server from the bodHOST. As this New Year's offers they are giving  20% )FF on Dedicated Server. USE Coupon Code DNY20. bodhost is very reliable and there service 24x7.

LLHOST INC.

In order to compete in the market, most web hosting providers are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

Dan

I can recommend Hostpro.com Great fast tech support.

Sefoner

There are some options available on the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

Progamer

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.