• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

cPanel managed vps hosting?

Started by Cheston, October 08, 2021, 03:19:53 PM

Cheston

Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
What can you say about obhost.net vps hosting? Are they reliable?

Thank you!
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

MyPosition

VPS plans from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk VPS plans have a lot of useful resources to run any web sites with.
FANTASTIC customer support, even in the middle of the night! Their support teams are over there to pick up the phone and answer my panic questions. I'm so glad you're there. Five star effort!

Hromstek

I was recommended to try QHoster.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
They accept lots of payments: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller and more.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Owen

VPS plans from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are worthwhile.
The features provided are excellent and the prices are competitive.

Recordial

Try hostforweb.com VPS - They have given me great service for the past ten months with all my hosting requirements and i cant see myself and recommended friends changing if things remain the same. Support has never failed me, always left with a problem solved.

jacobwallace

Managed VPS Hosting offers live technical support 24 hours a day, Launch Assist to help you get started, and a server management programme – commonly cPanel with WebHost Manager (WHM) (hence the name cPanel-Managed VPS hosting).

jacobwallace

Managed VPS Hosting offers live technical support 24 hours a day, Launch Assist to help you get started, and a server management programme – commonly cPanel with WebHost Manager (WHM) (hence the name cPanel-Managed VPS hosting)

Sefoner

What are your current website management skills? What might you need help with?

Progamer

I can not express how impressed I am with llhost-inc.eu professiobnals - Well done, guys! I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen.

Tottnolis

Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host provider.

myresellerhome

cPanel is the industry standard control panel used by every reliable Hosting service provider for their Linux based services. Linux VPS and cPanel together are great together and actually compliment each other because of their unique features and easy integration. And if you plan on going with managed VPS hosting it's even better. All of your technical side will be handled by your hosting provider and you can just focus 100% on your core operations.
Just remember to select a competent Hosting provider because that will play a huge and critical role in the overall success of your operation.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

vpscheap

Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a hosting which creates an environment of dedicated server within shared server. VPS has gained popularity because of its cost-effective nature, as compared to dedicated hosting. This server is secure, reliable and performs better than shared hosting. Also, in VPS user get access to server, which allow him to install any application and do some changes without approaching the hosting provider.

Site owners which are not technically savvy or have a smaller staff can go with managed VPS. In this most of the things are taken care of IT professionals on behalf of you. They are responsible for running the server correctly and take care of everything.

Initial server setup: While launching VPS network there are few steps which needs to be taken care of. This includes installation of control panel, operating system, server software and application installation.

Update: Professional team will take care of all system updates and will fine tune the server according to your work.

Security patches: Professionals will install the security patches and core server

Monitoring: Detection of hardware failure or malicious attack will be taken care of by professionals.
Automated backups: In case anything goes wrong in the website, you can retrieve the previous version.

https://www.vpscheap.net/
We specialize in offering a wide range of VPS products including Linux and Windows servers.

Host.co.in

Host.co.in provides the highest quality web hosting services available at the most competitive prices. Its fundamental VPS solutions are available for as little as Rs999 per month. Additionally, free setup, cPanel, and WHM administration are included. In addition, there is no charge for data movement, and there is a guarantee of a 99.9 percent uptime.

You can get 20% discount on all VPS Hosting plans utilize code - NVH20. This offer is limited time. Hurry Up avail to this great deal now!

RADWEBHOSTING.COM

For the best cPanel VPS hosting, I would need recommend you check the offers section.

ownwebservers1

OwnWebServers is the best VPS hosting provider on the market. At the price of less than two Big Macs, you get access to servers built on top-tier infrastructure. SSD storage, DDR4 RAMs, and 1Gbps bandwidth are all in your hands. Moreover, with 99.95% uptime, you make sure that your VPS does not give up on you. VPS Cloud Server plans starts at $7/month with the best featutes.

Save 40% OFF on VPS Cloud Servers plans. Use coupon code VCS40 during checkout. The offer is limited time.

VPS Cloud Servers Plans & Pricing:

VPS 1

• CPU Cores - 1 Core
• Storage SSD - 30 GB
• Memory - 1 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Annually Price $42.84 With using code VCS40 | Order Now

m2host

M2Host is the solution to your problem. Starting at as $30/month, we offer VPS hosting plans. Included with this package are a number of useful services, such as the cPanel, Unlimited MySQL Databases, Remote SSH Access, and the Softaculous Script Installer. Feel free to peruse our website for further details.