• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

KVM vps hosting solutions?

Started by Recordial, October 25, 2021, 01:26:34 PM

WordPress Premium Themes

Recordial

I'm looking for video hosting provider:
Need over 100 gbs of disk space. 2 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about Hostnamaste.com KVM vps hosting packages?
Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?

Cheston

Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with hostnamaste.com KVM VPS and their team, hosting service is superb.
I like their pricing and also so many useful 1-click installer scripts. Their features and free bonuses impressed me a lot - this attracted me a lot, so I decided to give them a try. Very Happy!
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

Have had a great experience with these guys. Recommend Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting. Great prices and package deals, too.
If you have one or two sites you may well have many years of happy service with this web host. Thanks.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

jacobwallace

KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine) is an open-source virtualization technology that comes pre-installed with Linux. It essentially transforms your Linux into a hypervisor. A hypervisor, as previously stated, enables a host system to execute numerous, separate Virtual Machines.

LLHOST INC.

Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.

Progamer

What level of customer/ technical support do they offer? Online only? Phone? Email? Etc.?

hronhub

You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience.
Also, a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the hosting the most.

Sefoner

They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful, i recommend hostnamaste.com solutions in a heart beat!

myresellerhome

Hey there!
I'm not aware with Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS, but I would suggest that you look at reviews and support services before settling on a company since many firms just provide ticket assistance, which takes a long time to complete. Check out the online reviews.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

WordPress Premium Themes