• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Hosting Providers with good tech support?

Started by Recordial, October 26, 2021, 02:07:59 PM

Recordial

Hi

I would like to know some best hosting providers who are not offering a huge amount of space but a specific quota of disk space with the best up-time and security.
Any info on ipage.com , centohost.com, netshop-isp.com.cy hosting providers?
Any reviews, discount codes? What host is better?

jacobwallace

Points to Consider When Choosing a Web Hosting Company
1. REVIEW. Reading reviews and testimonials from former customers is an easy approach to learn about a web hosting company's reputation.
2 SUSTAINABILITY.
3. QUICK CONNECTION
4. USE THE CONTROL PANEL.
5. FINAL PAYMENT
6. FEATURES OF THE SERVER
7. SUPPORT OF THE SERVER
8. LOCATION OF THE SERVER

Cheston

Like Netshop ISP and their specials: https://netshop-isp.com.cy/offers/ - The features look really great. I am glad to deal with them.
According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Sefoner

I will be migrating all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to NetShop ISP next week.
You can try them for free: https://netshop-isp.com.cy/free-trial-vps/

Progamer

I can give hostingsource.com web hosting DOUBLE THUMBS UP! As for their servers, they are really fast.
The plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.

Tottnolis

Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

Geogoons

What type of set-up assistance is included at no additional cost?

Hostingsource

What level of customer/ technical support do they offer? Online only? Phone? Email? Etc.?

webhostingworld

A hosting service should always put major emphasis on their customers and their pleasure. The ideal web hosting business would be the one that provides round-the-clock help so that they can always be available for their consumers to fix their concerns.

myresellerhome

When choosing a hosting provider, it is important to consider the quality of tech support that is available. A good hosting provider will have a team of experts who are available 24/7 to help customers with any problems they may encounter. This type of support is critical while using a new platform or website, and can save hours of troubleshooting time. It is also important to find a hosting provider that offers extensive technical support, as this will ensure that any questions or issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

ownwebservers1

Ownwebserves provides fully managed Linux VPS hosting that provides all of the power you require without any of the hassles. Choose from a choice of CPUs, RAM, storage, and bandwidth choices before making your server order. With the dedicated resources allocated to you, you can take complete control of your server and be up and running in minutes.

Experience excellent features that are included in every plan, such as solid-state drives, free website transfer, snapshots, 99.9% uptime guarantee, multiple locations, enterprise firewall, etc., and various utilities and additional tools such as object storage, load balancers, and more.

ownwebservers1

If you're looking for a fast dedicated hosting service, don't look any further. A contract with Ownwebservers gives you access to turbo servers that Ownwebservers describes as 20 times faster than conventional servers. This provider offers great features that can satisfy both professional web developers and less-experienced clients. With Ownwebservers pricing plans, you can get reliable and fast server hosting.

Also you can get 10% OFF Dedicated Hosting on plans - Code - DH10. Hurry Up avail to this offer now!

etechsupport

Hi, If you are looking for the best web hosting support provider then I will say go for eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the best web hosting providers in the current market.

They have the best web host support while they provide many web hosting services like:

• Web Hosting
  • 24x7 Server Management
  • Database Administration
  • Dedicated Support Staff
  • Semi-Dedicated Support
  • Pay Per Ticket
  • Live Support
  • Web Server Security
  • Data Migration

So i will suggest you should go for eTechSupport.
Technical Support -eTechSupport.net sales@etechsupp