• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

luxhosting.lu vs kvchosting.net

Started by Owen, November 02, 2021, 08:59:21 PM

Owen

Cheston

Good set up for ecommerce sites, the cPanel is excellent and choice of shopping karts is varied and very easy to set up. Very happy with my switch to kvchosting.net server.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

Very good host. KVChosting.net SSD hosting space is by far the best out there beating its competitors noticeably.
So far, support has been good and they've gotten back to me within half a day.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Recordial

Give kvchosting.net web host a try. Their hosting and installation of Open Source Applications and support are excellent and they set standards for customer support!
The chat feature enables me to clear all my queries and doubts.

Progamer

Are they the original hosting provider or a hosting services reseller?

myresellerhome

Hey there!
Before selecting any hosting provider do kindly look out for the services and offers provided by them. Also check all the basic features which should be provided by a competent hosting service such as:
1. Reliability
2. Uptime
3. Security
4. Scalability
5. Server location
6. Customer support
7. Available storage
8. Loading speed
9. Content management system
10. Extra benefits
After carefully going through all of these points, one should choose a hosting provider.
Thank you...
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

david007

I will suggest you for the bodHOST, as they are giving 50% OFF on VPS servers. Use code - NYVPS50

bodHOST is the reliable web provider since they value their customers' demands, in my opinion.In the hosting market, support is essential because it assists customers in resolving issues at any time. Customers gave them a 4.8 out of 5 star rating for their superb 24/7 customer service and 99.95 percent uptime. Their administrative and technical teams have always been accessible to assist us with any requests we've made and to guarantee that our transition to their server went smoothly.

Sefoner

In my opinion there is no better host than kvchosting.net with the same price I mean.
I have been with many hosts too and had several really bad experiences but this one makes me feel as if I am a welcomed customer or even a real person.

Tottnolis

Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

ownwebservers1

OwnWebServers is the best VPS hosting provider on the market. At the price of less than two Big Macs, you get access to servers built on top-tier infrastructure. SSD storage, DDR4 RAMs, and 1Gbps bandwidth are all in your hands. Moreover, with 99.95% uptime, you make sure that your VPS does not give up on you. VPS Cloud Server plans starts at $7/month with the best featutes.

Save 40% OFF on VPS Cloud Servers plans. Use coupon code VCS40 during checkout. The offer is limited time.

VPS Cloud Servers Plans & Pricing:

VPS 1

• CPU Cores - 1 Core
• Storage SSD - 30 GB
• Memory - 1 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Annually Price $42.84 With using code VCS40 | Order Now

m2host

One popular company that offers web hosting is M2Host. Our site hosting is dependable and reasonably priced. Our web hosting packages come with features like cPanel, SSL, choice of operating system, and round-the-clock customer assistance. Go to our website for further details.

FlyPastaMonster

Well, if, after all, you want to buy really fast and powerful VPS, and even from a company with the best customer service - contact 3v-Hosting  :D

All the details are on the website, and if additional questions arise, you can always chat with a real person, and not with bots and all sorts of so-called AI  ;)