Web Hosting Main Forums > VPS Hosting

Low cost VPS account to sign up with ...

(1/3) > >>

Owen:
VPS accounts from rockhoster and legionbox are provied on lovely conditions and I have to choose the best one for hosting a blog, so what's your advice?

Cheston:
Finally I found a perfect place for hosting my wordpress blogs - it is exmasters.com web host with stable US servers.
Their customer support was very helpful with transfer and spent over 30 minutes with me helping to upload the files to hosting account.

MyPosition:
Attractive VPS plans are available from kvchosting.net and qhoster.com.
Excellent customer service, literally minutes to reply. From a month of experience, the servers have never had connection issues. Sometimes speed seemed to get stuck for 1-2 secs, could be my side though.

Hromstek:
Well, rockhoster.com is a very good host who looks on the fun side apart from what they do.
You can make your own backups too and retrieve a file that you've accidentally overwritten or deleted from the directory. I LOVE IT!

Recordial:
I have no headache with this decent host. Rockhoster.com support and service have been excellent, even to the point of a courtesy e-mail to enquire if any help or advice can be given.
Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version