• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Low cost VPS account to sign up with ...

Started by Owen, November 03, 2021, 11:33:07 PM

Owen

VPS accounts from rockhoster and legionbox are provied on lovely conditions and I have to choose the best one for hosting a blog, so what's your advice?

Cheston

Finally I found a perfect place for hosting my wordpress blogs - it is exmasters.com web host with stable US servers.
Their customer support was very helpful with transfer and spent over 30 minutes with me helping to upload the files to hosting account.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

MyPosition

Attractive VPS plans are available from kvchosting.net and qhoster.com.
Excellent customer service, literally minutes to reply. From a month of experience, the servers have never had connection issues. Sometimes speed seemed to get stuck for 1-2 secs, could be my side though.

Hromstek

Well, rockhoster.com is a very good host who looks on the fun side apart from what they do.
You can make your own backups too and retrieve a file that you've accidentally overwritten or deleted from the directory. I LOVE IT!
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Recordial

I have no headache with this decent host. Rockhoster.com support and service have been excellent, even to the point of a courtesy e-mail to enquire if any help or advice can be given.
Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful.

Divya165

Host.co.in is a service that you may want to explore further. which is a web hosting company that provides shared hosting, reseller hosting, cheap VPS Hosting, and dedicated servers, among other services, at a reasonable price.

imprahlad

YouStable is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Wilsonjacob45

Because there are so many hosting companies accessible nowadays, choosing the correct one is critical. I believe you should first focus on your requirements. Among the various web hosting companies, those that can offer or satisfy all of your needs at a reasonable price are the ones you should consider as your future hosting provider.
If you're searching for dependable, low-cost web hosting with round-the-clock assistance, eukhost is the way to go.

myresellerhome

Hey there,
If you are looking for an affordable and reliable VPS hosting service, kindly look into Myresellerhome and it's hosting services. They do provide best in class features and ensures an uptime of more than 99.9%. Also it offers 24/7*365 days of great customer service & support. Do kindly check it out.
Thank you...
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

Progamer

Quote from: Owen on November 03, 2021, 11:33:07 PM
VPS accounts from rockhoster and legionbox are provied on lovely conditions and I have to choose the best one for hosting a blog, so what's your advice?

What types of e-commerce features are included with the plan that they are offering?

Sefoner

Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success.
My favorite VPS host is llhost-inc.eu - It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.