• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

I am planning to launch my New-designed website

Started by Recordial, November 17, 2021, 01:31:45 PM

Recordial

I am planning to launch my New-designed website - it was a really long and hard period to build it into a well-designed and good-looking one.
I need to find a reliable hosting provider that supports video and allows me to host adult websites on its shared hosting account.
I've found cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting solutions, but I am not sure if I can trust them.
The price for their plans meets my budget.
Do you know anything about them?

elizondoguillermo346

1. Do your research!  Search on google, yahoo and bing for reviews of the providers you are interested in.
2. Make sure that they provide SSL certificates because it is an important security measure nowadays to protect customers' data while transacting online. If they don't, then lose them as a potential hosting provider because without an SSL certificate their customers will transmit information at risk of being intercepted by other parties who may try to intercept sensitive data like usernames, passwords etc which this could lead up to their site falsification (infosite defined).
3. Check if they offer any customer-friendly features like control panel or various other features; make sure these features will benefit the customers

Cheston

I have had no issues with cloudarion.com at all and have moved three other client's website to them. They may be a few dollars more expensive, but certainly worth it.
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

jacobwallace

Competitor research, identifying the audience and their requirements, outlining your goals for the site, designing a content strategy to support the site, and ultimately creating a promotional plan that works in tandem with the content are all part of the initial step of launching a website.

Hromstek

Give cloudarion.com SSD VPS a try. It is just an amazing web hosting provider. I will definitely continue using their reliable services.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

jacobwallace

You should check dedicatedhosting4u.com's SSD vps. They have a high level of trustworthiness and give exceptional customer service.

LLHOST INC.

Quote from: Recordial on November 17, 2021, 01:31:45 PM
I am planning to launch my New-designed website - it was a really long and hard period to build it into a well-designed and good-looking one.
I need to find a reliable hosting provider that supports video and allows me to host adult websites on its shared hosting account.

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

Sefoner

I have been with cloudarion.com SSD VPS for about a year and I can say that their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses.
I really appreciate all the work that they did for me.

myresellerhome

Hey there!
Today's VPS hosting has come a long way. It has become much easier to handle and, in some cases, cheaper. Unquestionably, VPS hosting is superior to shared hosting.
When it comes to VPS hosting, there are several factors to consider. Together, these areas will help you assess the host's suitability for your needs. These include;
Uptime
Uptime is a measure of VPS hosting reliability. It is usually expressed as a percentage. For example, 99 percent uptime means that the webserver is only down for an average of 7 hours in a month.
Speed
Web server speed is not the same as web page speed. The former is a rating of how long your web hosting server takes to respond to a query. It is indicative of the quality of service that a web hosting service provides.
Managed or Unmanaged
VPS hosting is more technical. As a result, better web hosting providers offer Managed or Unmanaged VPS plans. Managed VPS is better for those who want to build and grow their websites.
Cost
Generally, most technology is becoming cheaper. But for web hosting, you should focus less on the service's cost. A cost-benefit analysis is far more helpful.
Customer Service
Customer service is perhaps the most critical aspect of VPS hosting. Nobody enjoys waiting for a response. Contact a web host's support team before signing up for a service.
Backup
Having a reliable backup is also a good idea to increase site reliability. Ensure your VPS host has this in place. Many hosting companies offer backups, but their services may vary.
Security
While all VPS hosting is more secure than shared hosting, some variations exist.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

Punodil

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

Tottnolis

Is the support center outsourced? Where is it located?

Progamer

For me, cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting provider offers extremely fast network.
The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.

david007

Hi If you are looking to launch your New-Design Website than i will suggest you to go for bodHOST. bodHOST iwill provide you best hosting services woth outstanding features as well as in affordable in price.

Why you should go for bodHOST
•   Brand New Dell / HP Servers
•   Custom Built Configurations
•   24/7 Email, Live Chat and Phone Support
•   Managed Dedicated Servers
•   No Setup Fees
•   99.95% Uptime SLA
•   Monthly Contracts
•   Redundant Network[
•   Customized, Efficient, Reliable Servers

DEDICATED SERVER HOSTING Starting from $ 86/mo only!
Buy Managed Dedicated Servers, housed in a Tier IV Data center backed with 24x7 Customer Support, easy upgrade options and full migration assistance.

ownwebservers1

The OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration. Web Hosting plans start at $3/month.

Visit for web hosting plans: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/