• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Premium web hosting solutions?

Started by Recordial, November 18, 2021, 02:24:05 PM

Recordial

Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:
1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.
Suggestions? What are your views on QHoster.com web hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Thanks

Cheston

I am a freelance webmaster. QHoster.com has been a great host from what I had before. Support is top notch!
This web host also provides web development so they can even answer questions about your website.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

I am lucky to have chosen exmasters.com hosting service - these guys know how to keep everything working and running efficiently.
My site's pages load really fast, think that it is due to their processor. The features and free bonuses they are offering are really cool.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Sefoner

There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Progamer

Quote from: Hromstek on December 08, 2021, 02:17:56 PM
I am lucky to have chosen exmasters.com hosting service - these guys know how to keep everything working and running efficiently.
My site's pages load really fast, think that it is due to their processor. The features and free bonuses they are offering are really cool.
What is the uptime guarantee? (Anything less than 99.9% is unacceptable)

Wolverine

First of all, Premium Web hosting solutions means that provide uncompromising security like built-in server-side security and super strong firewalls, In addition, they must have constant security monitoring and site scanning to detect attacks and other vulnerabilities. because at last security matters.

david007

Hello, if you're looking for a web hosting provider, I'd recommend bodHOST. bodHOST is one of the world's greatest hosting companies. In the United States, they have their own servers. They have many customers all around the world, including India, the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and many others.

With the help of 24x7 customer care via phone and chat, bodHOST gives better hosting options and services to its consumers.

cirrushosting

Premium Hosting combines the power and resources provided by our dedicated servers with our shared hosting's intuitive cPanel interface to provide a powerful and easy-to-use tool that is perfect for users who want to run high-performance websites without the hassle of managing their own server.

However, while choosing the best and premium hosting package you will need to find a web hosting service that you like and if you want to have your own online business. You need search more hosting reviews, forums and rating so you can find the best web host which will provides you the best performance for your Website. And yet, do not forget to ask about around the clock technical support service. This is really essential part in every hosting plan.
Web Hosting Provider Canada

ownwebservers1

OwnWebServers is another unlimited Web hosting provider used by millions of users around the world. However, OwnWebServers is the best small business web host because of how easy it is to use and set up.

When you sign up for OwnWebServers, you'll have access to all the tools you need to get your company's website off the ground. Each plan includes a free domain and SSL certificate. Unlimited web hosting plan starts at $3/month.