The benefits of VPS are innumerable, below are a few mentioned out of them…
1. You won't have to worry about the "noisy neighbor" effect while using a VPS since other users on the actual server are isolated in a separate, more secure section of the hard drive.
2. If other sites on the server are using up a lot of resources, your site's performance will not be affected.
3. Your site's VPS may be tuned to operate more effectively. Using a managed VPS provides a company with hosting advantages such as improved performance straight out of the box. At a fraction of the cost of most shared hosting plans, a high-performance VPS offers excellent value. It's easy to understand why a VPS is a better bargain than shared hosting when you evaluate the benefits of VPS over shared hosting.
4. When running on a virtual private server (VPS), security technologies such as web application firewalls (WAFs), spam filters, and other security setups may be more stringent since they do not have to deal with as many distinct configurations as they do when running on a shared server.
5. Flexibility- A virtual private server (VPS) may be used for a variety of purposes, including gaming, email, and project management servers. If you utilize WordPress multisite, you will discover that huge multisite networks will need more resources than a shared server can provide, resulting in the server crashing.