Web Hosting

I need feature-packed server hosting

Topic: I need feature-packed server hosting  (Read 160 times)

Offline Progamer

• View Profile
I need feature-packed server hosting
« on: March 29, 2022, 02:09:17 PM »
I would like to ask for some expert help in order to help me to choose the hosting provider.
What do you think about QHoster.com server hosting?
The reason for my request is that I am looking for a good place where I can order server hosting solution and this web host seems to be good for me.
Do you know anything about it?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline myresellerhome

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: I need feature-packed server hosting
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2022, 02:40:39 PM »
Hey there!
In my years of experience as a technical support engineer, I've realized that any hosting provider, no matter how big or small, should have a few essential features, such as;
1. Safety & Reliability
When your website goes down, so does your visitor count. Losing visitors means losing money, members, and reputation. You cannot afford even a brief website outage! Instead, please find out how many clients they have (the more, the better), whether they have a guaranteed up-time, check for complaints about them online, and ask other users about their experience.
2. Speed
Nobody loves to wait in line for something they want now or yesterday. Your visitors will leave if your site loads slowly due to a crowded server or a sluggish network. Make it lightning quick. Test the web host's site and some of their clients' sites.
3. Space
Make sure you have adequate space for your website's needs. Get plenty of web space.
4. Available Bandwidth
Bandwidth is basically what web pages are. They shut down or charge you extra if you have too much traffic or bandwidth. So that no one consumes up all of the server resources. Ensure your new web host permits you to acquire extra bandwidth if needed.
5. Customer Support
If you have an issue with your web host, you need to be able to contact someone quickly. Inquire about their support hours and how simple it is to contact someone.
6. Features & Technology
Make sure your website has all the choices you need. Examine their control panel, authorized sub-domains, programming language support, databases, and if it runs on Windows or Unix.
7. Payment Plans/Pricing
There are exceptions to every rule, but you generally get what you pay for when it comes to web hosting. Watch out for cheap hosting companies that nickel and dime you for standard features on most hosts.

Offline webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2022, 04:48:53 PM »
When looking for the finest web hosting business, look for companies that provide complete packages that include customer assistance, websites, SSL certificates, and much more. Our company offers our clients reasonable and dependable package deals. We provide attractive packages for shared, VPS, Reseller, and dedicated hosting services that contain a variety of interesting features. We guarantee 99.9% website uptime, which is excellent in the world of websites. Aside from that, we offer exceptional 365/24/7 customer service, so we are always there to assist our consumers. Check out once!

Offline Wolverine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2022, 06:38:47 PM »
Hello,
                  Yes, I know that it is difficult to choose a suitable hosting service as ample options are available. I have not heard about Qhoster.com before, but I do not think I should make any comments about it. But I can guide you in buying an adequate hosting solution for you,

There are some factors that you need to keep in your mind while choosing a service. such as,

1) Servers Locations - make sure that in how many countries they possess servers, which will help you understand the latency; if your server location is nearest, you can transfer the data very swiftly without any delays.

2) Server Resources - It includes Disk space, Bandwidth, etc. you need to be clear about how many resources your website needs. So that you can go with the particular plan.

3) Uptime - you click on a targeted link and just loading that is so annoying. Even to Google itself, so make sure that your device provider gives the best quality of availability; that factor is known as uptime.

4) Hosting solutions - you need to go through how many types of hosting they are offering as I use AccuWeb hosting. They provide many solutions like shared windows hosting,wordpress hosting, ASP.NET hosting, woo commerce, and many more, which makes them an excellent option.

5) Support - what type of support do they provide, like phone support, chat support? Are they 24*7 available or not? And how do they execute your technical issues and all?

6) Security - make sure that how secure their platform is to host your website, are there any firewalls on their hardware and software, spam experts, DDoS protection, do they provide an SSL certificate to protect your website, etc.

7) Price & feedback from online - you need to analyze if the prize is worth the service that they are offering? And take feedback online from their customers to get better ideas and trust.

8 ) Other options - additional features or addons are available like dedicated IP, extra disk space, application pool, etc. How many addons do they offer? You should see that.

So, I hope this could help you buy the most suitable hosting service provider. I suggest you go with AccuWeb hosting, which will leave you astonished and satisfied with its breathtaking performance, service, and support.

Offline hronhub

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2022, 01:50:43 PM »
I am happy to report that my experience for over 5 months at QHoster.com has continued to be top notch and simply AWESOME.
I have no hesitation to recommend them, so hope this review helps other new users like me get to know this great hosting provider!

Offline Punodil

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2022, 12:51:28 PM »
You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience.
Also, a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the hosting the most.

Offline Tottnolis

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2022, 02:11:21 PM »
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

Offline Geogoons

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2022, 11:28:11 AM »
What are the security measures and server backup protocols?

Offline Hostingsource

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2022, 11:48:19 AM »
What are their customer service/ technical support hours by method? If online chat is available 24/7, what are their phone support hours?
Bluehost hosting Divi WordPress Theme

Steps to be taken care before purchasing hosting services

Started by AnonymousBoard Other Web Hosting Stuff

Replies: 2
Views: 5129
Last post August 31, 2021, 11:09:16 AM
by Scott Harwood
command to check Exim mail queue on server

Started by digitalpointBoard cPanel/WHM

Replies: 4
Views: 12446
Last post December 01, 2009, 10:49:16 PM