• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Video Web Hosting Recommendations?

Started by hronhub, April 04, 2022, 01:58:07 PM

WordPress Premium Themes

hronhub

I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
I have found out that Hostforweb.com has stable servers in the USA and this what I need.
The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability on this hosting provider.

Will it be worth to deal with them? Do they offer any discounts?

Punodil

There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Tottnolis

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

Hostingsource

Are they the original hosting provider or a hosting services reseller?

Progamer

Believe hostingsource.com website hosting solutions will work fine for hosting video materials. Good uptime, speed and pricing.

Geogoons

Other hosts I've used promise a lot before you are a customer, but when you hit a snag their support usually consists of referring you to their knowledge base ...beyond that they want to charge you.

myresellerhome

When looking for a Video Web Hosting provider, there are certain key features you should look for:

1. Reliability - your provider should have a good track record and be able to provide high-quality streaming video.
2. Capacity - they should have enough bandwidth and storage to handle your traffic and videos.
3. Security - your videos will be hosted on their servers, so you'll want to make sure their security measures are up to par.
4. Ease of use - the provider's platform should be easy to use, with intuitive controls and no complicated steps needed to get your videos online.
5. Customer support - if you ever need help with anything related to your account or hosting, good customer support is essential.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

DemoTiger

Quote from: Punodil on April 07, 2022, 12:51:41 PMThere is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

They also have Knowledgebase website full of well written articles for real time support to their customers.
Video Knowledgebase
Reduce your Support tickets.
Video Tutorials by https://demotiger.com

ownwebservers1

Looking for Video Web Hosting then you must check the Ownwebservers is the most cheap VPS service with a lot of features. You receive a VPS control panel and services like quick web script and OS installs for just $7 per month. If you're looking for semi-managed VPS hosting, this is the place to go.

GiGaPros

Are there limitations to the types of software that you can run or install?
GiGaPros.com - Premium Services. Unmatched Pricing.

WordPress Premium Themes