• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Offshore server with DDoS Protection?

Started by Tottnolis, May 17, 2022, 03:35:36 PM

WordPress Premium Themes

Tottnolis

Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection. So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support. As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
What are your views on Zakservers.com offshore server hosting?
What host is better? Why?
So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.

Progamer

Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable. Zakservers.com offers fantastic features at their offshore servers hosting packages.
Their tech support is friendly and reliable, and the features available in the user control panel are nothing short of unbelievable.

Akshay_M

Offshore hosting has a lot to offer individuals and businesses that have their reasons for wanting to host anonymously and away from the watchful eye of governments.

The service has started to gain traction in recent years with website owners who feel that certain basic rights are being curtailed online by Big Brother. To understand which offshore hosts are worth your time and money, ask yourself the following questions:

· Do its services and features justify the price tag?

· Does it offer anonymous payment options?

· How does it stack up in terms of reliability and privacy?

· Does it come with a DMCA ignore guarantee?

Though these aren't the only considerations that should influence which offshore host you subscribe to, they're a good way to initially sort through and eliminate offshore hosts that can't provide the offshore features you need.

hronhub

Try Netshop-isp.com.cy Offshore Cyprus Web Hosting as an alternative.
The price is reasonable. Management people are also friendly, really can't ask for more.

WordPress Premium Themes