• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Reseller Hosting

Started by abdullah_20, November 08, 2022, 11:03:23 AM

WordPress Premium Themes

abdullah_20

Hi everyone new here.
I recently came across reseller hosting and got confused whether it is just an affiliate program (I tend to join those, you know passive income)

But I contacted and was told this is a reseller hosting program and different from an affiliate, they didn't really explain all that well.

Anybody can help out with that

myresellerhome

Reseller hosting is a type of hosting solution that enables its users to effortlessly serve their own clients and even launch their very own web hosting companies. Because our turnkey Reseller Hosting service places your clients' websites on our servers, you won't need to be concerned about the hardware or connections that power those websites. Your Reseller account comes with a predetermined quantity of both disc network bandwidth that you are free to divide up between your many clients any way you see fit.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

coolhandle

Cheap Reseller hosting is comparatively a new addition to web hosting services that provide all the necessary tools and platforms to ensure a business enterprise's success.

A CoolHandle Reseller hosting plan gives you complete control over every aspect of your hosting business, from resource allocation to payment methods and what additional services you choose to provide your clients (domains, SSL certificates, etc.)

WordPress Premium Themes