• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

VPS hosting (here is what to look for)

Started by Truehost Cloud, March 06, 2023, 12:03:56 PM

Truehost Cloud

Recently, my team came up with some of the factors to look for before purchasing a VPS.
1. Root access
2. Dedicated environment
3. Multiple Operating systems
4. Back-Up and security
5. Scalability
6. Reliability
7. Customer support

Check the full list here at GAN Tech Services
Web Hosting
Domain Registration| Web Hosting| SSLs | VPS
https://truehost.com/

m2host

M2host offers web hosting services that are both dependable and cost-effective, with a basic plan that begins at $30 per month. It also provides free migration, a guarantee of 100% availability, and customer assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Swisshosting

If I am looking at a tangible data center/ service model, where are the servers physically located? Am I given a choice in location?
Swisshosting.io - Swiss Hosting| Dedicated| VPS!

Truehost Cloud

Quote from: Swisshosting on March 15, 2023, 11:46:01 AMIf I am looking at a tangible data center/ service model, where are the servers physically located? Am I given a choice in location?

Correct, choice of data centre location is also a major factor to consider
Web Hosting
Domain Registration| Web Hosting| SSLs | VPS
https://truehost.com/

david007

bodHOST is one of the best Linux VPS providers in the US. This host offers an infinite number of options for building your website and applications. You'll get goodies like load balancing, advanced monitoring, and DNS administration. These features are perfect for developing powerful platforms for gaming and streaming but will fit all needs.

Exciting news! Upgrade your online presence with our unbeatable bodHOST VPS hosting deal! Buy 1 year of VPS hosting and get 1 year FREE. Enjoy lightning-fast speeds, unbeatable uptime, and top-notch security for your website.

Sefoner

Give INSIGHT WEB HOSTING a try. Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.

ownwebservers1

OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider's managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it's semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at [email protected] or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

allwebhost

If you are looking for a stable VPS hosting provider, consider the following options known for their reliability and performance:

AllWebHost is a leading provider of cloud-based VPS hosting. They offer a robust infrastructure with solid uptime, high-speed SSD storage, and flexible scalability options. AllWebHost is known for its developer-friendly environment and easy-to-use control panel.