• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Do you have a good answer to this? How do I get an Elite domain name?

Started by Truehost Cloud, April 10, 2023, 04:11:51 PM

WordPress Premium Themes

Truehost Cloud

I recently came across this question on Quora: How can someone get an elite domain name?

I tend to think that an elite domain name is also called a premium domain name which is a high-value domain name that was previously registered but now it is available for sale at a profit.

Some of the factors which contribute to the value of a domain name include; domain age, domain extension, domain popularity, domain length, domain authority (ahref and moz) and backlinks.

First of all, if you are looking to get hold of a premium, you must prepare to part with a huge sum of money. Often those who sell them intend to sell them at a profit.

Apart from Godaddy marketplace, I also know of Namepros as a good place where you can buy and sell a domain name.

Premium or Elite domain names are useful and necessary, especially for businesses or individuals who seek to protect their brand names by buying various domain extensions.

That's all I know for now ;D . If you visit Truehost Cloud you will come with very favorable deals on domain names and hosting plans.

Web Hosting
Domain Registration| Web Hosting| SSLs | VPS
https://truehost.com/

WordPress Premium Themes