• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Jetpack
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

WordPress Hosting Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

IMAP Email Backup Tool

Started by Robert Root, December 06, 2023, 12:51:50 PM

WordPress Hosting

Robert Root

There are many other third-party tools available in the web market but only a few of them are reliable. Here I am introducing one such tool that I have used earlier, MacSonik IMAP Backup Tool for Mac. This software is capable of backing up emails from IMAP Server to different file formats like PST, PDF, MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG, CSV, DOC, DOCX, etc. It can remove duplicate emails based on To, From, Date, and Subject. With the help of this tool, you can migrate IMAP mailboxes to Office 365, Gmail, Exchange Server, IMAP, etc.

CarolDenvers

I refer to Shoviv IMAP Backup tool for instantly backup and restoring the IMAP Mail server.

AlbertTaylor

I refer to Shoviv IMAP Backup tool for instantly backup and restoring the IMAP Mail server.

angelicagracious

Get the best IMAP Email Backup Tool for effortless backup of IMAP emails without any data loss. This tool is available for both Windows and Mac OS. It is an ideal choice for any novice and non-tech users as it offers an intuitive interface. This software can backup IMAP emails in different file formats and email clients. With its additional features, users can easily remove duplicate emails before the backup. Also, users can download its demo version for free and easily access its capabilities.
Sysinfo EML Converter