• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Outlook Express Recovery - DBX, DBT, MBX Files

Started by Tech, August 29, 2007, 02:14:41 AM

Tech

Outlook Express is a different application as compared from the Microsoft Office Outlook e-mail client which comes with Microsoft Office for Windows. Outlook Express is bundled with Internet Explorer and uses *.dbx files for storing emails.

Outlook Express stores its e-mail messages in different formats depending on the version.

1. Outlook Express v 4, which shipped with Windows 98, stored messages in *.mbx files.

2. Outlook Express v 5, which shipped with Windows 98SE, switched to *.dbx files, with a separate file for each mailbox folder.

3. Outlook Express v 5.50 shipped with Windows 2000

4. Outlook Express v 5.5 shipped with Windows Me

5. Outlook Express v 6, which is included with Windows XP, also stores messages in *.dbx files.

However these archive files can become corrupted causing sever data loss, these days when emails have become most prominent form of communication, considering that if email data is not present may cause severe financial, time losses to an individual or a corporate.

Several Causes for Corruption of DBX Files

* Files corruption due to "Compact File or Compact All Folders" option usage.

* Most Common Cause: Antivirus trying to scan incoming & outgoing emails sometime causes data corruption to *.dbx files.

* Huge number of outlook express emails in Inbox or Sent Folders sometime causes data corruption to the respective .dbx files.

* Accidental deletion of email or permanent deletion of emails from deleted items folders in outlook express.

Disk Doctor's Email Recovery (DBX) software has been unleashed by Disk Doctors Labs, Inc. to recover accidentally deleted Outlook Express e-mail messages from any dbx or a mbx archive.

This software also recovers emails from dbt files,

dbt files are the temporary file created for dbx files. If for due to any reason Microsoft Outlook Express crashes and you cannot find a required dbx file or recover an important email from the dbx file, then dbt files holds the relevant information which can be repaired to recover lost outlook express emails using Disk Doctors Email Recovery (DBX) Software.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Pushkar_Sinha

w3school

Thanks for sharing your information to recover corrupted data for Microsoft Outlook Express.

Thanks,

w3school

zlatan24

Quote from: Tech on August 29, 2007, 02:14:41 AM
Outlook Express is a different application as compared from the Microsoft Office Outlook e-mail client which comes with Microsoft Office for Windows. Outlook Express is bundled with Internet Explorer and uses *.dbx files for storing emails.

Outlook Express stores its e-mail messages in different formats depending on the version.

1. Outlook Express v 4, which shipped with Windows 98, stored messages in *.mbx files.

2. Outlook Express v 5, which shipped with Windows 98SE, switched to *.dbx files, with a separate file for each mailbox folder.

3. Outlook Express v 5.50 shipped with Windows 2000

4. Outlook Express v 5.5 shipped with Windows Me

5. Outlook Express v 6, which is included with Windows XP, also stores messages in *.dbx files.

However these archive files can become corrupted causing sever data loss, these days when emails have become most prominent form of communication, considering that if email data is not present may cause severe financial, time losses to an individual or a corporate.

Several Causes for Corruption of DBX Files

* Files corruption due to "Compact File or Compact All Folders" option usage.

* Most Common Cause: Antivirus trying to scan incoming & outgoing emails sometime causes data corruption to *.dbx files.

* Huge number of outlook express emails in Inbox or Sent Folders sometime causes data corruption to the respective .dbx files.

* Accidental deletion of email or permanent deletion of emails from deleted items folders in outlook express.

Disk Doctor's Email Recovery (DBX) software has been unleashed by Disk Doctors Labs, Inc. to recover accidentally deleted Outlook Express e-mail messages from any dbx or a mbx archive.

This software also recovers emails from dbt files,

dbt files are the temporary file created for dbx files. If for due to any reason Microsoft Outlook Express crashes and you cannot find a required dbx file or recover an important email from the dbx file, then dbt files holds the relevant information which can be repaired to recover lost outlook express emails using Disk Doctors Email Recovery (DBX) Software.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Pushkar_Sinha
Today I installed a new email program. When I imported all data from the old program to the new program something must have happened... And all my data was damaged,I was disappeared. Accidentaly called me up a friend and advised me - convert .pst file. To my surprise the program solved my issue for seconds and without payment. Besides it learnt me retrieve either separate files with *.vcf, *.txt and *.eml extensions or convert them into a file of PST format, that can be forwarded to any other PC within your local network...

JefferySalas

Outlook Express dbx file repair software embedded with a strong algorithm which can easily recover or repair your corrupted DBX files and get back your all outlook express emails data such as Inbox Emails, Deleted Emails, Sent Item, Drafts etc.this software which can efficiently recover and repair emails from corrupted or inaccessible DBX files.

Read more and download this software, click here   http://www.recoverfilesdata.com/outlook-express-dbx-recovery.html

GabyLu

Use Email Converter  tool is an multi-utility tool which is used for multiple file conversion.

TerryAnderson

My Inbox.dbx file was not opening. I had tried Stellar Phoenix Outlook Express Repair and saved repaired emails. I think, it is a backbone for Outlook Express users.

tomjeffries

Do you want to recover and convert Outlook Express DBX files, emails, then use DBX to PST software. The tool allows migrating and exporting recovered DBX data into PST, MSG, EML, RTF, and PDF Formats.

To know more visit: http://www.filesrecoverypro.com/dbx-to-pst-converter.html