The wishful small-scale entrepreneur wanting to go global and online from a small regional business would invariably need a website. The website needs to be operational, approachable and attractive so as to encourage the potential customers. The PHP ecommerce shopping carts are the need of the hour – regardless of whether the potential customer wants to add, update or delete from the list. The PHP ecommerce shopping carts should ideally be familiar to the probable customers on the internet considering that the customer would opt for a familiar option rather than striving to learn a new system. The more effective PHP ecommerce shopping carts need to have a message on each page which could be intimation to the user as to the number of items present in the PHP ecommerce shopping carts and on clicking on the message the customer would gain access to the number and details of items in the PHP ecommerce shopping carts.
Wide variety of ecommerce shopping carts available in the open source market, based on PHP, are
• Magento Shopping cart
• Oscommerce Shopping cart
• CRE Loaded Shopping cart
• Zen Cart Shopping cart
• X-Cart Shopping cart
• OSC Max Shopping cart
• Joomla and Virtuemart Shopping cart
Each one of themÂ have unique features to increase the control, ROI & growth. All the features ease the life of the administrator as well as the customer. And the most important aspect is that it all comes for free. It also brings along with it a wide support of Open support communities.
These are few of the many advantages to automating your Internet business with cost-effective PHP ecommerce shopping carts are,
1. Product Management: Collect sales taxes, create upsell and other offers, give discounts, perform real-time and other shipping calculations, and much more to offer from this category.
2. Auto-Responders: Not only can you send mass e-mails to your customers, prospects, and affiliates, but you can also have unlimited, sequential, auto-responders. Run multiple mailing lists for your web applications. Using a third-party auto-responder service can improve e-mail deliverability rates and can automatize this vital marketing activity.
3. Ad Tracking: You can track your marketing results with unlimited ad trackers. Measure unique clicks, impressions and conversions (such as product sales and subscription signups). Perform split tests (such as whether headline A performs better than headline B) and various other tests.
4. Affiliate Programs: Administer various affiliate programs. You can personally approve only the applicants you want approve. Alternatively, you can fully automate the affiliate application process by allowing all affiliate applicants to be preapproved. Exceptional deals with joint venture partners. Use PayPal or accounting software to automatize your commission payments to affiliates.
5. Payment Options: Accept credit card transactions through your shopping cart using either your merchant account or other credit card processing service. You may also optionally accept PayPal, Authorize.net and various other payment gateways.
6. Digital Downloads: Create secure authenticated download areas for your digital products using the security and disk space of the shopping cart subscription service.
7. Open Source Support: Online help and tutorials, excellent community support helps you run your online business expeditiously.