• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Linux VPS Hosting Provider

Started by katysteven, May 30, 2022, 07:08:17 PM

katysteven

Hello everyone, this is Katy Steven, I have created an ecommerce website and I want to host it on webserver, so can anyone suggest me some Linux VPS hosting provider. I have also search this over internet but still little bit confusion is there. Can anyone help me in this regards.
Thanks

myresellerhome

There are a few things you should look for in a reliable VPS hosting provider. These features can be different depending on what the user needs, but here are some important ones to think about:
- High-speed networks: A reliable VPS hosting provider should have fast networks that can handle the load of any online application or website.
- Customer support available 24/7: A reputable VPS hosting service should have customer support available 24/7 to help users with any questions or problems they may have.
- Servers that are safe and stable: A good VPS hosting service will have servers that are safe and stable, so users can trust that their data won't be stolen or damaged.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

david007

If you really need fast web hosting and a server for your business website, I recommend bodHOST, which is one of the cheapest Best Linux VPS hosting providers in the NL and over the globe. With the best features like 99.95% Uptime, Free Migration, Free Setup, Full Root Access, Daily Backup, and many other benefits!

VPS Hosting Plan Strats at Just $24/99/month A great deal from bodHOST, Save 30% OFF on VPS Hosting - Use Code - VSH30. The offer ends on 05'07'022. Hurry Up avail of this offer now!

For VPS Hosting plans visit: https://www.bodhost.com/linux-vps

ownwebservers1

Ownwebservers is the most cheap VPS service with a lot of features. You receive a VPS control panel and services like quick web script and OS installs for just $7 per month. If you're looking for semi-managed VPS hosting, this is the place to go.

Features Included:

• CPanel / Plesk Panels
  • Fast SSD Enterprise Storage
  • Daily Backups and Snapshots
  • Redundant Systems with Failover
  • 24/7/ 365 Dedicated Support

etechsupport

Hi, if you are looking for Linux server support then you can visit eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the best hosting service providers in the world. They have the best tech support which will help you if you raise any tickets to them. They provide a 7-Days free trial too. So if you want to take the trail you can.
Technical Support -eTechSupport.net sales@etechsupp

vpscheap

VPSCheap is a leading hosting provider, specializing in offering a wide range of VPS products including Linux and Windows servers, as well as web-hosting solutions. We provide flexible, fast secure, and cheap Linux VPS hosting. Feature including-
Full Root Access,
Custom Enterprise-grade hardware,
Simple & Easy Control Panel,
Gigabit Powered Network,
30-day Money Guarantee.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year Customer Support.
We specialize in offering a wide range of VPS products including Linux and Windows servers.

myresellerhome

When searching for a dependable VPS hosting company, there are a few characteristics that you should look for. These features can vary from one another based on the requirements of the user, but the following are some essential ones to take into consideration:
A dependable VPS hosting service should have high-speed networks that are able to handle the strain of any online application or website.
-Round-the-clock access to customer support: A quality VPS hosting provider should provide users with round-the-clock access to customer support in order to assist them with any inquiries or issues they might have.

A reliable virtual private server (VPS) hosting service will have servers that are reliable and secure, giving users the peace of mind that their data won't be compromised in any way.

myresellerhome

MyResellerHome offers the best and most affordable web hosting plan, which begins at $59.95 per month, and it also offers a wide variety of other services. A web hosting plan that uses Linux and is fully managed is called Linux hosting. You can also take advantage of the most affordable Linux VPS hosting service, which takes care of all important issues that arise on the virtual server.

m2host

m2host offers the most reliable and efficient web hosting services available, and its most basic hosting plan has a monthly cost of $30 per month. In addition, m2host provides free data migration and customer support 24x7.

myresellerhome

MyResellerHome offers customers the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Its most basic plan can be purchased for $59.95, and it comes with cPanel and customer assistance that is available around the clock.

Nicks_asnani

Quote from: katysteven on May 30, 2022, 07:08:17 PMHello everyone, this is Katy Steven, I have created an ecommerce website and I want to host it on webserver, so can anyone suggest me some Linux VPS hosting provider. I have also search this over internet but still little bit confusion is there. Can anyone help me in this regards.
Thanks

Hi Katty , this is Nikhil from Main VPS provider ,We provide you the
  • Web Hosting
  • VPS Hosting
  • Dedicated Hosting

Main Vps is one of the Industry Leading and fastest growing VPS provider .
For more information you can visit our website or you can connect through
E-mail: [email protected]

https://mainvps.net/vps

pal2599

There are so many companies that provide Linux VPS Hosting plans and packages. but if you want the best Linux VPS Server you can buy it from Hostbillo Hosting SOlutions.
  • 99.90% uptime
  • Server monitoring
  • 24/7/365 support
  • Easy app installations
  • managed web hosting at a low cost 
  • Gives you protection from malware.
  • Consistent backups
  • Solid-state drives
  • SSH encrypted security 
  • Control panel
they offer all of the given features with their Linux VPS Plan. for more information go to: https://www.hostbillo.com/hosting/vps-hosting

Host.co.in

Host.co.in offers the best and most affordable Webhosting services. Its basic plan for VPS starts from Rs 999/month.it also offers free setup, c-panel, IP Address Included, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration,99.9% Uptime Guarantee, and Free SSL for Life.

Also you can save 20% OFF VPS Hosting - Code - NVH20. Hurry Up avail to this offer now!

Visit Here: https://www.host.co.in/linux-vps-hosting

david007

bodHOSTis the perfect VPS hosting choice for those who want faster websites, and business. It offers a ton of features like automatic daily backups, free migrations, and more and you can create WordPress, Magento, or WooCommerce sites with bodHOST.

The Black Friday, you can get a 50% discount on their VPS hosting plans (use coupon: VPS50).

With bodHOST, you'll get features like:

Proactive server monitoring
Customer support experts 24/7/365
FREE migrations
30-day money-back guarantee
Daily Backups

Buy Here: https://www.bodhost.com/linux-vps

pal2599

Hostbillo Hosting Solutions is one of the providers of Linux VPS Hosting Server. They offer Linux VPS With 99.90% server uptime guarantee and 24/7 customer support.