Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Dedicated Server Hosting / I am looking for Linux Cpanel hosting
« Last post by Recordial on Today at 03:42:19 PM »
Hello,
I am looking for Linux Cpanel hosting:
Disk space - 20 gbs of SSD disk
Bandwidth - 500 gbs
Please suggest a good host.
Any info on Netshop-isp.com.cy website hosting? Reliable or not?
Thanks.
Web Hosting / Re: managed vps hosting services?
« Last post by Recordial on Today at 03:30:08 PM »
Give hostingsource.com cheap VPS a try. They are not deceptive as most others whose claims are later found false.
Their LIVE support is very quick and an agent will get to you in seconds. Tech support is good and resolved several issues with getting my SQL database moved over from my old host.
VPS Hosting / Re: VPS in EU ...
« Last post by Recordial on Today at 03:27:55 PM »
I have the starter package offered by QHoster.com and must say that there are many useful features for running any kind of web sites.
I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
« Last post by Divya165 on Today at 03:07:11 PM »
Choosing a VPS provider is always a tough challenge. But first, I recommend that you choose between Unmanaged VPS hosting and Fully Managed VPS hosting. Fully managed VPS is for those who do not have technical personnel to manage all backend operations such as security updates, operating system updates, and installation work. A little more expensive than unmanaged VPS.

Unmanaged VPS is for those who are capable of managing all technical aspects of the server. However, you must be willing to shoulder the responsibility of managing the server. You can check with Host.co.in India, the leading web hosting company, for affordable Fully Managed VPS and Unmanaged VPS plans.

Your website won’t be treated as a secure one if you don’t have an SSL certificate installed and this, in turn, leads to loss of customers as they won’t trust you.

bodHOST offers you SSL Certificates at 50% OFF to keep your data safe and secure.

Get 50% OFF SSL Certificate. Use code –SSL50

•   Rock-Solid Encryption
•   Improve Your SEO Rank
•   No Limit on Re-Issuing Certificate
•   PCI-DSS Compliance
•   Install for Free
•   Wildcard Certificate

Alpha SSL

•   Browser Padlock
•   2048-bit Encryption
•   5-minute Issuance

Price - $49/year | Order Now

Domain SSL

•   Browser Padlock
•   2048-bit Encryption
•   Issued by GlobalSign

Price - $99/year | Order Now

Organization SSL

•   Browser Padlock
•   2048-bit Encryption
•   Business Vetting

Price - $149/year  | Order Now

Extended SSL

•   Browser Padlock
•   2048-bit Encryption
•   Extended Validation

Price - $535/per year  | Order Now

For full list of Email SSL features, Visit: https://www.bodhost.com/ssl

This is a limited-time period offer and ends SEPT 2021. So hurry up!! before the offer ends.

In case you have any questions, you can contact our sales department by initiating a chat or by dropping an email to [email protected] or call us on 8443245054.

Stay Home Stay Safe!!

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Instagram
As we all are aware that This has been a very tough time for the Web Hosting industry due to COVID 19, and now the WHMCS price increment. This pandemic has ruined many small & mid-size webhosting startups. We have been working around to come up with something good for our fellow Web Hosting providers and new start-up to cope up with this critical time.

To cope up with this loss, We, ThemeMetro, announce that now you can buy Croster theme with WHMCS Starter License for just $15.95 per month, which means you pay absolutely nothing for the top class & Feature-rich WHMCS CMS theme Croster. The WHMCS has stopped offering Starter License but being the one & only Authorized WHMCS License provider in Theme Category, we'll be offering Starter license continuously.

Croster theme advantages:
  • Single Page Checkout
  • Fully equipped Page Manager
  • Live Color Schemes Builder
  • Mega Menu Manager
  • Multiple Currency
  • Cookie Consent
  • Multiple Colors & Layouts
  • Disqus Comments
  • Country Based Payment Gateways
  • Sitemap Wizard
  • Multiple Language
  • Promotion Banner
  • Support Hours Widget
  • Webmaster Tools
  • Google Schema
  • SEO Ready Pages
  • Dynamic Products & Pricing
  • Customizable Sections
  • Dynamic Announcement
You can also buy Croster with WHMCS Plus, Business and Professional license at a highly discounted price, please visit the following link to check out the new price. https://thememetro.com/whmcs.php

Live DEMO:
https://demo.thememetro.com/whmcs/index.php?systpl=croster&carttpl=croster_default

Have questions?
Contact us here:
https://thememetro.com/contact.php

For more information check here:
https://thememetro.com/announcements/49/Get-WHMCS-license-free-with-Croster-whmcs-theme.html

Please Note: ThemeMetro is fully authorised by WHMCS to sell/Offfer WHMCS Licenses with Croster theme, If you have any questions Please feel free to contact us or you may also verify the same with WHMCS.
VPS Hosting / Re: VPS advantages
« Last post by Scott Harwood on Today at 11:22:16 AM »
VPS hosting is suitable for larger sites and small organisations, whereas shared hosting is best for personal sites and startups. VPS hosting costs more than shared hosting, but you gain more control over your resource restrictions, as well as increased security and performance. Shared hosting, on the other hand, should not be an issue in terms of performance, and it is primarily geared for novices.
Want to run my website in Cloud Hosting, Is there any data breach while doing this?
« Last post by Galvani on September 25, 2021, 12:00:50 AM »
VP accounts from hosting.uk and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
Their servers are solid in price, and never had a server fail or go offline. Best: they don't upsell and they don't have support always trying to get into your account and database....and what they charge per month is as stated = not unexpected fees = no unexpected charges. These hosting companies are very underrated = I strongly recommend, trust.
VPS Hosting / Re: Just have to make a right choice...
« Last post by Galvani on September 24, 2021, 11:10:39 PM »
Services from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are worth trying.
Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10