Divi WordPress Theme

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Web Hosting / Re: Where can I get e-commerce hosting and SSL certificates?
« Last post by Asgard87 on June 14, 2021, 01:30:38 PM »
I need one place to deal with... Looking for a provider that has been in the web hosting business for at least for 5 years.
I need 45GB space, bandwidth can be 2000GB.
I came across Ipage.com, Digitalserver.com.mx, Tzulo.com and don't really know if they can be good for this.
Do you think that I can give them a try? What hosting provider is better?

Best option according to me is Bluehost India. Their e-commerce hosting plans totally fit your needs and requirements.

Besides they are known in the market for e-commerce related hosting. It is easy to choose them because of uptime, speed, pageload time and their support's command over e-commerce and hosting related issues. Which is why, I would recommend Bluehost India.
Dedicated Server Hosting / Re: Need a dedicated server
« Last post by Asgard87 on June 14, 2021, 01:25:24 PM »
With those requirements, you can definitely look at ResellerClub's dedicated servers. They are one of the best in the market when it comes to providing dedicated servers to web devs or even SMBs.

They have an SSD or HDD option just in case you were looking for either of them. You will get full root access too with at least 8-10TB data transfer.
Host.co.in was founded in 2005 and offered High Quality, Reliable, and Affordable Web Hosting Services in India. We are the fast-growing and wildly successful web hosting company focused on delivering high-performance, secure IT solutions and services.

For those webmasters, who are looking for Cheap Web Hosting, Host.co.in is the Best Solution. With Host.co.in, stand apart in the sphere of World Wide Web with hosting for all your business needs enabling you to undertake smooth execution of your core business.

20% OFF on Linux VPS Hosting Plans, Use Code VSH20, Offer ends on 30'June 2021

Below is the list of Linux VPS Hosting plans:

Linux VPS Starter

• 2vCPU Core
• 2 GB RAM
• 500 GB Data Transfer
• 60 GB Storage
• cPanel or Plesk (Optional)
• Full Root Access
• 24x7 Support
• 30 Days Money Back

>>>> Price ₹799/mo with code "VSH20" | Order Now

Linux VPS Business

• 3vCPU Core
• 3 GB RAM
• 750 GB Data Transfer
• 90 GB Storage
• Full Root Access
• 24x7 Support
• 30 Days Money Back

>>>> Price ₹1439/mo with code "VSH20" | Order Now

Linux VPS Enterprise

• 4vCPU Core
• 4 GB RAM
• 1000 GB Data Transfer
• 120 GB Storage
• Full Root Access
• 24x7 Support
• 30 Days Money Back

>>>> Price ₹2079/mo with code "VSH20" | Order Now

Linux VPS Corporate

• 6vCPU Core
• 8 GB RAM
• 1500 GB Data Transfer
• 150 GB Storage
• Full Root Access
• 24x7 Support
• 30 Days Money Back

>>>> Price ₹2719/mo with code "VSH20" | Order Now

For a full list of Linux VPS Hosting features, Avail to This Offer, Visit Today: https://www.host.co.in/linux-vps-hosting

Why CHOOSE US?

• Complete Control
• Host multiple websites
• Strong Platform
• Private Server Hosting
• Exceptional Performance
• Managed VPS Hosting
• Remote Data Backups
• Optional Control Panel

Contact information:

In case you have any questions, you can contact our sales department by initiating a chat or by dropping an email to [email protected] or call us on 1800 212 6630.

Unlimited Domain & Hosting in One cPanel Platform! With Our NVMe SSD and LiteSpeed based Shared Hosting, you get all the flexibility, reliability, speed and security you need to build your website and get it online for the world to see. Do you need unique web hosting? Contact us and you can rest assured that we will do good business with each other!

UK's NVMe Unlimited Web Hosting - From only £3.49! per month, done! (Introductory price valid until the last day of the year!) No Limits, No Contracts, No other fee!

Exclusive Promo Coupon: FM85: 85% discount for the first month, for new customers and monthly payment.

Unlimited Web Hosting Features:

30 Day full money back guarantee
Unique Price Freeze Service (For constantly active orders, including monthly orders, the current price is guaranteed forever!)
365/24/7 Technical Support
No Hidden Fees (With us, you never have to pay more than the given price!)
Instant Account Setup (Once the payment is successful, you can start using WordPress or Shared hosting right away.)
UK based data centre
99.9% Uptime Guarantee With SLA (It's really 100% every month)
LiteSpeed Web Server
CloudLinux OS + CageFS Enforced
MariaDB (MySQL) Database Server
PHP Support: 4, 5, 7 and 8 (Versions 4.4 / 5.1 / 5.2 / 5.3 / 5.4 / 5.5 / 5.6 / 7.0 / 7.1 / 8.0)
Softaculous Premium Auto Installer
FREE Website Builder (Premium SitePro and SitePad)
FREE Unlimited SSL Certificates (Let’s Encrypt)
Attracta Powerful SEO Tools
Free CloudFlare CDN – Performance & Security
Setup Python, Ruby, PHP PEAR, Perl Module, Node.js
LiteSpeed Web Cache Manager
SSH Access
Malware Scanner and SpamAssassin ...

cPanel Features:

No Limits Pure NVMe SSD Disk Space (100GB)
Premium Monthly Bandwidth (100GB)
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Email Lists
Unlimited SQL Databases
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
Daily Premium Backups
MailChannels Cloud Email

cPanel Resource limits:

Physical Memory Usage 2GB
1 Full core CPU
Entry Processes 40
IOPS 1,024
I/O Usage 5 MB/s
Number Of Processes 100%

LiteSpeed Optimised: WordPress, OpenCart, PrestaShop, Drupal, Joomla, phpBB, Magento, Dolphin and much more.

Hosting Page: https://smarthoster.uk/client/store/smart-unlimited-web-hosting
VPS Hosting / Re: VPS to buy
« Last post by Borabora on June 11, 2021, 01:49:35 PM »
I was happy with the features and the pricing of the QHoster.com hosting plan I selected. I have mixed feelings about the support. Sometimes it was okay, but other times it seemed ineffective. They weren't always able to answer my questions in a satisfactory manner and weren't able to solve a database problem I was having.
Get attractive offers and discounts on Raisinghost for shared, reseller and WordPress hosting plans. Raisnghost is offering 30% OFF on Linux best shared-reseller hosting services. Now experience high speed, reliable, high performance web hosting, combined with the all-powerful cPanel for amazingly easy site management, all backed by our exceptional 24x7 chat and ticket support. Recognized for being robust, adaptable and highly functional, Linux is a UNIX-based, Open-Source operating system, ideal for multiple users and multitasking. We offer single click script installer with every hosting plan, where you can install scripts in single click.

Promo Code : WEBTALK30

This is a limited time period offer and ends on 30June 2021. So hurry before the offer ends. Initiate a LIVE CHAT with our friendly sales advisor they'll guide you on the benefits of using our Linux Shared, Reseller and Wordpress hosting services.

20x Times Faster Services Comes with below features :

- Max SSD Web Space
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Max Addon Domains
- SEO Tools
- Free SSL Certificates
- Free Migration Service
- Faster than traditional HDD Web Hosting
- Free Domain with higher plans
- cPanel as control panel
- single click script installer
- 30 days money back guarantee
- coding assistance available
- free logo designing help
- on demand SSH access
- unlimited ftp, subdomains
- max addon domains

More Info : https://raisinghost.com/cheap-ssd-hosting.php

Thank you.
VPS Hosting / Re: VPS account to sign up with ...
« Last post by Borabora on June 11, 2021, 01:30:12 PM »
Well, kvchosting.net has historically been very good with support; I've always had a good rapport with the techs.
Pro: great price, good support, lots of tutorials on the web. VPS with ssh access allows you to be very hands-on with the server. They offer one-step installs of many popular applications.
Dedicated Server Hosting / Re: Need a dedicated server
« Last post by Borabora on June 11, 2021, 01:28:34 PM »
Services provided by Tzulo.com hosting are great. We have been a customer for 3 months. Support and Billing questions get answered quickly. I have primarily used their support desk for help although I have contacted their tech support guy via MSN as well as calling them when I was not near a computer and they have always been very helpful.
bodHOST make your WordPress hosting journey easy. Whether you use WordPress for creating a website, a blog, or a knowledge base, we have everything suitable for your needs. bodHOST is aware that everyone wants a fast-paced blog/website and you will definitely want a WordPress Hosting provider who makes sure that you get a high performance hosting experience

Get 30% OFF WordPress Hosting using coupon code - “WP30”

This is a limited time period offer and ends 30Th June 2021. So hurry up! Before the offer ends.

Features

• Pre-installed WordPress
  • Security Optimized
  • 24x7 Pro Support
  • Performance Hardware
  • SSD Storage
  • 99.95% Uptime
  • Free Migration
  • Free Domain Name

Here is the list of WordPress Hosting Plans

LITE

•   1GB SSD Storage
•   Unlimited Bandwidth
•   Host 1 WordPress Site
•   WordPress Toolkit
•   1 Email Account
•   24x7 Technical Support
•   99.9% Uptime Guarantee

Price - $0.99/mo | order now

STANDARD

•   5GB SSD Storage
•   Unlimited Bandwidth
•   Host 2 WordPress Sites
•   WordPress Toolkit
•   Unlimited Emails
•   FREE Domain Name

Price - $4.99/mo | order now

BUSINESS

•   10GB SSD Storage
•   Unlimited Bandwidth
•   Host 5 WordPress Sites
•   WordPress Toolkit
•   Unlimited Emails
•   FREE Domain Name

Price - $8.99/mo | order now

ENTERPRISE

•   20GB SSD Storage
•   Unlimited Bandwidth
•   Host 15 WordPress Sites
•   WordPress Toolkit
•   Unlimited Emails
•   FREE Domain Name

Price $12.99/mo | order now

For a full list of WordPress Hosting features, visit: https://www.bodhost.com/wordpress-hosting

In case you have any questions, you can contact our sales department by initiating a chat or by dropping an email to [email protected]t.com or call us on 8443245054.

Connect with bodHOST

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Instagram

KVC Hosting was started in 2010 with the sole purpose of creating a host company that was affordable to all. Since its inception, the company has had steady growth due to our practical business model, so much so that we've increased the size of our data center in order to meet the demands of our clients. Putting customers first is what drives us, and this has led to us winning multiple awards for providing quality technology at a great price. We focus on providing cost-effective web hosting solutions, and our extensive experience in the industry assures that you will receive high quality and economical web hosting options that can be customized to suit your needs. We are proud of the trust that our partners and customers have placed in us and welcome all to give our company a try.
Be in charge of your own Virtual Private Server (VPS Hosting)! It will work just as if you have your own machine.

Our virtual private servers are affordable and powerful, offering you your own mail server and greater security control. SSD VPS Hosting is a great fit for businesses that are anticipating quick growth, huge website traffic, or who run highly dynamic, interactive websites.

SSD VPS HOSTING

Enterprise Cloud SSD VPS
P1
8 GB DDR3 RAM
100 GB SSD RAID 10
4 CPU [email protected] 2.13 GHz (8.52GHz)
6 TB Premium Bandwidth
$49.99/M
ORDER NOW

P5
24 GB DDR3 RAM
300 GB SSD RAID 10
8 CPU [email protected] 2.13 GHz (17.0GHz)
22 TB Premium Bandwidth
$169.99/M
ORDER NOW

REGULAR VPS

VPS K
Disk Space - 75 GB
Bandwidth - 200 GB
RAM - 4 GB
CPANEL/WHM - Free
$25.99/M
ORDER NOW!

VPS O