• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

SSD shared with a free firewall at low prices

Started by Kosimo, June 05, 2015, 09:48:27 PM

Kosimo

What is the best place to have a quality SSD shared hosting with a free firewall?
Is that iFastNet.com or ...?

Hromstek

Check out Kvchosting.com ssd web hosting solutions. They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come. Signup for 3 Years plan for Unlimited "C" package and get 20% OFF. Use the coupon "UMD15" on signing up to grab this offer
(for NEW CUSTOMER only)
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

BlazingFast

Hello. I would like you to show our offer for webhosting. You should like it.

5EUR - Webhosting

SSD Disk 30 GB
DDoS Protection (All Layers) Included
Domains Unlimited
Transfer Unlimited
MySQL Databases Unlimited
Email Addresses Unlimited
Subdomains Unlimited
Connection 10 Gbps
Panel - cPanel

More plans you can check at: https://blazingfast.io/web-hosting

Thechipper

When it comes to SSD shared hosting with low prices, I always recommend 4goodhosting.com. I have used their shared hosting without any issues. Servers are very fast and reliable. The network is not over shared just like others and extremely secure. Pricing is reasonable and you'll get what you pay for. Support is online 24 hours and you will definitely receive a response in few minutes and not hours.

phoenixwolf

Have you tried mightweb.com, They are awesome. I personally use them and love them.
SixServe.com | Free & Premium Web Hosting

Ribery

I was looking for a good hosting website as my current host provided me with really bad service and found A2hosting.com. And since I have been with dealing with this decent host I have never had problems and getting everything up was easy.
Their support was also very helpful in the few issues I had.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Owen

According to my research Kvchosting.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.