Divi WordPress Theme

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
VPS Hosting / Re: Looking for a VPS - the right way!
« Last post by FionannA on June 21, 2021, 11:58:02 PM »
ASVhost.com and hosting.uk VPS plans are solid and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
Their customer service never ceases to impress me both in work and person accounts. Their support staff goes above and beyond to help with issues I run into.
VPS Hosting / Re: EU VPS provider
« Last post by FionannA on June 21, 2021, 11:16:33 PM »
Try VPS accounts from QHoster.com or HostRound.com as they are proven to be the best.
The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them.

As we all are aware that This has been a very tough time for the Web Hosting industry due to COVID 19, and now the WHMCS price increment. This pandemic has ruined many small & mid-size webhosting startups. We have been working around to come up with something good for our fellow Web Hosting providers and new start-up to cope up with this critical time.

To cope up with this loss, We, ThemeMetro, announce that now you can buy Croster theme with WHMCS Starter License for just $15.95 per month, which means you pay absolutely nothing for the top class & Feature-rich WHMCS CMS theme Croster. The WHMCS has stopped offering Starter License but being the one & only Authorized WHMCS License provider in Theme Category, we'll be offering Starter license continuously.

Croster theme advantages:
  • Single Page Checkout
  • Fully equipped Page Manager
  • Live Color Schemes Builder
  • Mega Menu Manager
  • Multiple Currency
  • Cookie Consent
  • Multiple Colors & Layouts
  • Disqus Comments
  • Country Based Payment Gateways
  • Sitemap Wizard
  • Multiple Language
  • Promotion Banner
  • Support Hours Widget
  • Webmaster Tools
  • Google Schema
  • SEO Ready Pages
  • Dynamic Products & Pricing
  • Customizable Sections
  • Dynamic Announcement
You can also buy Croster with WHMCS Plus, Business and Professional license at a highly discounted price, please visit the following link to check out the new price. https://thememetro.com/whmcs.php

Live DEMO:
https://demo.thememetro.com/whmcs/index.php?systpl=croster&carttpl=croster_default

Have questions?
Contact us here:
https://thememetro.com/contact.php

For more information check here:
https://thememetro.com/announcements/49/Get-WHMCS-license-free-with-Croster-whmcs-theme.html

Please Note: ThemeMetro is fully authorised by WHMCS to sell/Offfer WHMCS Licenses with Croster theme, If you have any questions Please feel free to contact us or you may also verify the same with WHMCS.
(SALE REMINDER)
VPSnet.com reminds about still ongoing 50% sale of all our VPS servers
Dedicated with managed support and the requirements that you state, I would recommend ResellerClub's dedicated servers to you. Their range when it comes to dedicated servers is top-notch.

Server space/storage, scale is never a problem. You can look at their reputation as a provider of dedicated servers. It is one of the finest. Ensure that you list down more details of your requirements and share them with their team they will recommend the best plan to you as well.
Dedicated Server Hosting / Re: What web hosts can you recommend for me?
« Last post by Asgard87 on June 21, 2021, 02:17:10 PM »
Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

What are your views on Tzulo.com web hosting solutions ?
Can I trust them? What other hosts can you recommend for me? Personal web site suggestions
Suggestions?

Thanks

I would suggest you go for the VPS plan by HostGator India. They are much better than the provider you are talking about. HostGator India has made several changes to its structure and much more focused on the website like the ones you are mentioning.

Server uptime is great. Just make sure that with your requirements, which plan fits you the best. Also, where are you located? Their servers are in India and US, so if you are in or around these locations, then it will surely help you.

Let me know how it works for you.
Web HosTech giving you Unlimited Bandwidth and storage
For more detail you can visit our website :https://www.webhostech.com/business-hosting/
Web Hosting / Re: Wordpress hosting
« Last post by hazel on June 19, 2021, 03:13:59 PM »
I suggest you to also check Web HosTech its trusted & Secure and provide the services
Web Hosting / Re: Why is web hosting so expensive?
« Last post by hazel on June 19, 2021, 03:07:14 PM »
Now a days alot of people have starting hosting companies as the Hoster increase the prices become low as per my knowladge. if you want low price hosting i sugeest you Web HosTech.
Get all your domains hosted under single roof hosting cpanel and experience the best fast web hosting with our most demanded and affordable Unlimited Domain SSD Hosting plan. We offer max ssd space with this plan also it comes with the free single domain registration and having high cpu and cloudlinux resources too. Also your websites will be 20x times faster than regular speed as they will be hosted on the ssd hosting platforms.

Raisinghost offers the perfect ssd hosting solution in the hosting industry and it comes with the cpanel which makes us special. Our best ssd hosting plans are starting from affordable price $1/M and have amazing features including max ssd space, free domain registration, free ssl, free lets encrypt ssl, instact activation, cpanel with cloudlinux, free migration, single click script installer, 24x7 live chat support etc. Our plans also have high resources assigned and which improves online presense with fast loading site.

Promo Code To Get 60% OFF : RS60OFF

Key Factors of Unlimited Domain SSD Hosting :

- Incremental Daily Backups
- $1 Per Month Price
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Instant Activation
- SEO Tools
- Stat Programs
- SSL Certificates
- Lets Encrypt SSL
- Single Click Script Installer
- Easy Upgrades