• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Blogspot vs Wordpress

Started by vps, September 22, 2014, 04:47:02 PM

vps

Which free blog is good with seo among Blogspot(blogger.com) and Wordpress.

Kailash

I prefer self-hosted WordPress blog over Blogger.

worldemart0

How can you say that "Wordpress blog is better than blogger"?

MariaMcCoy

Both these are two well establish content publishing platforms, in blog spot you can rent your site and own it. While wordpress is a open source, from here you can use your pre registered domain name. In wordpress you have register your own domain name. In blogspot no plugins are available whereas in wordpress thousands of plugins are available.

Hromstek

There are a number of websites that contain very similar content to one another.  If your site offers unique, original writing, your site will stand apart from the others and will be visited more often. I like to deal with paidforumposting.com team of writers, they are superb - just contact them for further details if you are interested.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

tk-hassan

I would opt for blogspot since it is a google product so has better chances of ranking well on google.

Thechipper

I prefer Wordpress because I can use a lot of useful plugins and its open source. The good thing is that Google ranks wordpress easily if its well optimized.

angelajackson

Both have their own value. But as per dynamic website creation and SEO point of view, experts say that Wordpress is more better than Blogger due to its easy features and plugins.

cwvps

I definitely prefer WordPress. It does so many things for you.
Get A Cheap Windows VPS/RDP at www.CheapWindowsVPS.com