Web Hosting Forum - A Web Hosting community for Webmasters

Divi WordPress Theme

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
VPS Hosting / Re: vpsfront.com vs kvchosting.net
« Last post by Kosimo on November 17, 2017, 09:39:10 PM »
I'd recommend you to use VPS accounts from time-tested companies, I mean QHoster.com and OISsite.com.
Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.

VPS Hosting / Re: Which deal would you recommend me to do?
« Last post by Kosimo on November 17, 2017, 09:35:16 PM »
Hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net plans are full-featured and cost not much.
They are able to satisfy all your needs. Both are decent and reliable.
Features, flexibility, security and cost. These were the main stipulations we had when setting up eWallHost. After using services from several existing companies, we found they all came up short in one way or another. So, we decided to set up a hosting company giving the kind of service we would want and expect. And now, we offer it to you. Our team has spent considerable time and effort crafting packages designed to give you the features, you need for your business or website at an unbelievably low cost.

eWallHost has more than 10+ clients , helped register 25000+ domains and 10000+ clients

GET your .COM domain name at $5.99

Visit: https://www.ewallhost.com/com-domain-offer

We accept Credit/Debit Card, PayPal and Bitcoin

REGISTER NOW

Have got a question?
Please feel free to contact us:
support@ewallhost.com
+91 44 4000 2323
+91 44 4000 2345
Toll Free 1800 103 9241
Domain Registration / Register a Domain name to build your online identity
« Last post by Webhostwala on November 17, 2017, 03:09:43 PM »
Register a domain with reliable domain name service provider in India at WebHostWala. Build your business identity online by registering a domain name of your choice at WebHostWala at cheap prices.
Web Hosting Offers / Reliable and stable kvchosting.net with quality support.
« Last post by KVChosting_ on November 17, 2017, 03:06:29 PM »
KVC Hosting was started in 2010 with the sole purpose of creating a host company that was affordable to all. Since its inception, the company has had steady growth due to our practical business model, so much so that we've increased the size of our data center in order to meet the demands of our clients. Putting customers first is what drives us, and this has led to us winning multiple awards for providing quality technology at a great price. We focus on providing cost-effective web hosting solutions, and our extensive experience in the industry assures that you will receive high quality and economical web hosting options that can be customized to suit your needs. We are proud of the trust that our partners and customers have placed in us and welcome all to give our company a try.
Be in charge of your own Virtual Private Server (VPS Hosting)! It will work just as if you have your own machine. Our virtual private servers are affordable and powerful, offering you your own mail server and greater security control. SSD VPS Hosting is a great fit for businesses that are anticipating quick growth, huge website traffic, or who run highly dynamic, interactive websites.

SSD VPS HOSTING

Enterprise Cloud SSD VPS
P1
8 GB DDR3 RAM
100 GB SSD RAID 10
4 CPU XEON@ 2.13 GHz (8.52GHz)
6 TB Premium Bandwidth
$49.99/M
ORDER NOW

P5
24 GB DDR3 RAM
300 GB SSD RAID 10
8 CPU XEON@ 2.13 GHz (17.0GHz)
22 TB Premium Bandwidth
$169.99/M
ORDER NOW

REGULAR VPS

VPS K
Disk Space - 75 GB
Bandwidth - 200 GB
RAM - 4 GB
CPANEL/WHM - Free
$25.99/M
ORDER NOW!

VPS O
Disk Space - 225 GB
Bandwidth - 3 TB
RAM - 10 GB
CPANEL/WHM - Free
$79.99/M
ORDER NOW!

Have a question?
Please feel free to contact us: sales at kvchosting.net
Hello, thanks for the thread here! Will this hosting work good with shopify themes? I have created a website with the templates I got from http://templatemonster.com/blog/save-99-shopify-themes-subscription and I need to host it now. Is it a good option for me?
I need a good hosting for my Shopify website too. I created it with the help of the templates from http://templatemonster.com/blog/save-99-shopify-themes-subscription and I need to host it correctly. I would appreciate any help from you, guys
I need such a hosting for me! But I only want to get the Shopify themes from http://templatemonster.com/blog/save-99-shopify-themes-subscription for me and I will start then. I have bookmarked this option here, thanks a lot!
Web Hosting Offers / 50% OFF ON VPS HOSTING PLANS
« Last post by Webhostwala on November 17, 2017, 02:34:23 PM »
Webhostwala is a web hosting company situated in India providing best web hosting plans at cheap prices. For all your website hosting needs there is one stop solution i.e WebHostWala. Web hosting plans to satisfy the need of small as well as big website. More reliable with sufficient resources to host even a starter website. Unleash the power of VPS hosting with Webhostwala.

Grow your business by buying Linux VPS Hosting plans and Windows VPS Hosting plans at super cheap prices.
cPanel/WHM / Re: How to enable leverage browser caching
« Last post by onliveserver on November 17, 2017, 01:26:01 PM »
Hello,

you can put the file in public_html directory so i will take all effect for browser cache.
.........................................................................................
##
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10