• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Looking for professional VPS hosting in UK or US

Started by Cheston, April 28, 2016, 03:09:41 PM

Cheston

Hello everyone! Do you have any information about quality host offering trustworthy Linux vps service?
Requirements: 40 gbs of disk space, 2 Gbs of ram, 2 Tbs of bandwidth. Budget is over $40/mo.
After long time research I have found SolVPS.com that perfectly fit my needs. However I don't know anyone having experience with them.
Do you know anything about the speed, server stability and customer support provided by them?

Any good alternatives?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Gerich

VPS deals from hostsailor.com and bekserver.de are affordable and stable.
Prices are low and support is skillful and knowledgeable.
All websites are up with them. Support is helpful and they fix issues before they become real problems.

Hromstek

It turns out that SolVPS do an excellent job of hosting my website. They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date.

According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Ribery

I have done a search and found nice SolVPS hosting reviews
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

SPECIAL: New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life!
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Owen

As an alternative I can say JVMHost.com have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

imort

Kosimo

VPS accounts from a2hosting.com and veeble.org are worth your attention.
They have a genius support team is extremely responsive, and routinely goes above and beyond their advertised scope.
Prices are competitive and there are many useful resources int heir plans to run websites smoothly and reliably.