• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Affordable KVM VPS hosting?

Started by Borabora, May 14, 2021, 12:47:57 PM

Borabora

I would like to ask for some expert help in order to help me to choose the hosting provider.
What do you think about Rockhoster.com and Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting?
The reason for my request is that I am looking for a good place where I can order KVM VPS hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.
Do you know anything about it?

Cheston

With rockhoster.com I always get a quick response! I've never had to wait to speak to someone, or to have them return an email.
They never hesitated to help and always make things right. Their professionalism is evident from the very first time you contact you have with them.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

Now that's what you call EXCELLENT customer service - I would highly recommend Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting to my friends!
I have 5 sites of my own with them and 2 client sites. Been with them for 4 months, previously another host which was a disaster.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Recordial

I first signed up with them because the price was extreamly reasonable, and i had heard good things about their support.
Since I am fairly new to internet programming and that sort of thing I have used it several times. Rockhoster.com hosting service is much appreciated.

vpscheap

There are a lot of hosting companies in the market. but VPSCheap is one of the best and cheap KVM VPS hosting providers. They offer various features Pure SSD storage, KVM Virtualization, Modern operating systems, Enterprise grade nodes, Full Root Access, Instant setup, and Unmetered network connectivity.

Virtualization technologies have revolutionized the world of hosting and servers in general, by providing a very simple and effective way to provision or discard servers of almost any size, with unmatched scalability.

Cloud servers are extremely flexible and can accommodate almost any type of operating system, regardless of the one installed on the host.

There are many companies that offer commercial virtualization products today, but all of these actually rely on only a few core technologies. Virtual servers communicate with the host through a hypervisor, which operates as a link between the cloud and its hardware resources.

We specialize in offering a wide range of VPS products including Linux and Windows servers.

etechsupport

Hi if you are looking for a web hosting support provider then you should go for eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the best web hosting support provider as they are giving different kinds of services like Outsourced Hosting Supporthttps://www.etechsupport.net/, 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management, Server Security & Hardening, Server Migration, Dedicated Support Staff, Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support.
Technical Support -eTechSupport.net sales@etechsupp

david007

bodHOST has the cheapest plans that cost you as low as $24.99 per month. This price is indeed unbeatable as it is very cheap for any VPS hosting plan.

bodHOST is bringing you a special Black Friday offer! With Managed and Reliable Servers and SSD storage, get FLAT 50% OFF on all VPS Hosting Solutions. Use Treat Code: VPS50 to avail this incredible Black Friday deal.

The plan offers a wide range of Linux-based OS systems that include Debian, Ubuntu, and CentOS. However, this is just an introductory price because if you want to have more power you have to increase the payment.

High SSD
NFS Support
100% uptime
Linux and Windows OS
cPanel and Plesk with an extra cost
Intel Xeon Processor

ownwebservers1

OwnWebServers is the best VPS hosting provider on the market. At the price of less than two Big Macs, you get access to servers built on top-tier infrastructure. SSD storage, DDR4 RAMs, and 1Gbps bandwidth are all in your hands. Moreover, with 99.95% uptime, you make sure that your VPS does not give up on you. VPS Cloud Server plans starts at $7/month with the best featutes.

Save 40% OFF on VPS Cloud Servers plans. Use coupon code VCS40 during checkout. The offer is limited time.

VPS Cloud Servers Plans & Pricing:

VPS 1

• CPU Cores - 1 Core
• Storage SSD - 30 GB
• Memory - 1 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Annually Price $42.84 With using code VCS40 | Order Now