• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Searching for video hosting provider

Started by Recordial, March 12, 2021, 01:31:08 PM

Recordial

I'm looking for video hosting provider:
Need over 100 gbs of disk space. 2 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about these Linux VPS hosting services?
- Inmotionhosting.com
- Ipage.com
- QHoster.com
- Digitalserver.com.mx
Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?

Borabora

In addition to good pricing, uptime and support, QHoster.com also provides a very nice control panel with a large list of functions some of which cost extra at other hosting providers. Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

Cheston

The service is great! QHoster.com is quite a decent host in all regards, the setup time was amazing, the quickest I've experienced yet, the only disadvantage is the stats service, only basic stats are given although they say they busy improving this.

===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

I know cloudarion.com is definitely the Web hosting site to get if you want exceptional value for the buck.
When it comes to customer service, this host certainly delivers the promise for customer support and that is just one of the endless services this hosting site provides.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Sefoner

You will be pleased with NetShop ISP cheap web host. As far as I'm concerned, the technical support and live chat have been excellent.

Progamer

My experience with digitalserver.com.mx web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications.
Seriously, i've tried many web hosts and so far, this has been the BEST!

Punodil

Don't waste your time any longer. With advanced features like live demos and performance comparisons, you can build your website faster than you think.