• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Best VPS to sign up

Started by david007, March 16, 2021, 05:00:06 PM

david007

Hello,
looking for Linux servers
Disk space - 80 gbs of SSD disk
Bandwidth - 500 gbs
Please suggest the best servers.
I found bodhost VPS hosting solutions. Is it reliable or not? Reviews please
Thanks.

Cheston

Don't look any further just go for Hostplay.com Offshore VPS and you will be happy like now I'm from the bottom of my heart.
It is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

Take a look at exmasters.com Cheap VPS deals!
I have found that when expressing my needs for my site, they are there showing me how we can get it done. The integration of shopping carts and blogs is a great feature as well. If there's anything negative to say it would be that although the website creation tools are great, I'd like to see a more robust HTML program to create custom work within the site.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Recordial

Happy with Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting. The downtime is almost non-existent and the support was outstanding.
I am with them for 5 months. I like their customer service and also I like the style of their service. They are very professional and very fast at service.

Borabora

I've done a search via Google and found a host called cloudarion.com provider. Their pricing impressed me a lot and features made me feel they are unique.
Setup was very fast and their 24/7 support team helped me with everything I needed.

Asgard87

Quote from: david007 on March 16, 2021, 05:00:06 PM
Hello,
looking for Linux servers
Disk space - 80 gbs of SSD disk
Bandwidth - 500 gbs
Please suggest the best servers.
I found bodhost VPS hosting solutions. Is it reliable or not? Reviews please
Thanks.

Not a bad host but I would choose ResellerClub's VPS for the requirements that you are talking about, simply because they understand VPS better than many others in the market. If you look at ResellerClub's Pro plan, you will know that many of these components which form the basis of your requirement will be met. I would urge you to check their plans out for yourself because they are truly reliable and better also in terms of security provision and technology.