• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

SSD Web Hosting Recommendations?

Started by Rispotech, October 22, 2015, 06:48:51 PM

Rispotech

I wanna know about the most reliable hosting providers offering ssd hosting services.
I have got to know that Kvchosting.com is ssd hosting provider and I think that it will be reasonable to deal with them.
What are your views on their service? Are they ok for Joomla hosting?

Owen

Have you looked for reviews on them? i can say Kvchosting.com is one of the most reliable hosts available on market for today. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

Kosimo

Quality SSD hosting is available form iFastNet.com. All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries.

Ribery

Support is quick - usually getting responses within an hour.
Kvchosting.com gives good service at an affordable price, with multiple ways to pay, even Paypal, monthly too, and they don't rip you off.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Thechipper

When it comes to SSD web hosting, I will always recommend 4Goodhosting.com. Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer my support emails within a few minutes! I frequently ask questions of their support agents on all different topics and they are always patient and ready to assist. So far, the servers are very fast and secure without any interruption. Go ahead and try them!

Hromstek

In addition to good pricing, uptime and support, Kvchosting.com also provides a very nice control panel with a large list of functions some of which cost extra at other hosting companies. They were always right on top of everything that I needed.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

averygrayson

Hi Rispotech,
Thanks for discussing I also hosted my business on hostbuddy.com. I don't know more about hosting, but I have a little bit knowledge on this. Could you share more on SSD web Hosting.
Thank you.