Divi WordPress Theme

Please Suggest Best Best VPS Server

Topic: Please Suggest Best Best VPS Server  (Read 759 times)

Offline joshisweta

• View Profile
Please Suggest Best Best VPS Server
« on: July 18, 2021, 07:35:20 PM »
Hello everyone, I want to host my website on the web, so please suggest me the best VPS Server for that, firstly i was decided to host it on the dedicated server but one my friend suggest me to launch it on the VPS Server, I researched about VPS server on the web and i am very confused about it. so please help me to suggest the best VPS Server.

Thanks
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Asgard87

• View Profile
Re: Please Suggest Best Best VPS Server
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 01:56:28 PM »
Hello everyone, I want to host my website on the web, so please suggest me the best VPS Server for that, firstly I was decided to host it on the dedicated server. Still, one my friend suggest me to launch it on the VPS Server, I researched about VPS server on the web, and I am very confused about it. so please help me to suggest the best VPS Server.

Thanks

I would suggest you consider your requirements in terms of bandwidth, speed, storage that you need, whether you need windows or Linux, all of that..

And what is it that you want to host? I see you are going for a website; then I suggest ResellerClub India as a brand that will help you get the traffic you want. Just make a list of your requirements first based on what kind of a website it is, then we can look at pricing too..

Offline joshisweta

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 08:39:41 PM »
Thanks for the reply, from the past few days i also search this on the internet and found this (https://monovm.com/linux-vps/), Can you help me for this, is this the right place to buy VPS?
Thanks

Offline Iceman

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2021, 01:45:18 PM »
Very happy with cloudarion.com ssdvps hosting and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query.

Offline Hromstek

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2021, 05:56:11 PM »
Nice vps hosting packages offered by exmasters.com professionals! According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

Offline Essential

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2021, 01:34:21 PM »
The best ones as for me:
kvchosting.net
knownvps.com
qhoster.com

Offline Recordial

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2021, 01:03:37 PM »
I like cloudarion.com ssdvps hosting. They deliver a genuine focus on problem-solving.
I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone.

Offline Cheston

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2021, 12:58:32 PM »
Try centohost.com VPS hosting. Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

Offline Tom_Ryan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2021, 03:26:20 PM »
VPS hosting is suited to small business websites or large personal sites that need decent resource limits. No one wants the pain of slow loading speeds on their site, or worse still, to have their site constantly crashing. That’s why VPS hosting works well – it’s flexible in handling surges of traffic, and isn’t too expensive. 10GB Hosting provides a Cheap Unmanaged VPS Hosting in UK, USA, and Europe it has everything necessary to be a completely private or separate server.

Offline ed1907

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2021, 07:14:03 PM »
Hello everyone, I want to host my website on the web, so please suggest me the best VPS Server for that, firstly I was decided to host it on the dedicated server. Still, one my friend suggest me to launch it on the VPS Server, I researched about VPS server on the web, and I am very confused about it. so please help me to suggest the best VPS Server.
You can get the best VPS hosting at affordable pricing with great uptime along with good data centre and with 24*7 customer support only at freshroastedhosting.com They are known at its best of providing the best services in web hosting industry and have a very good reputation in the market
Thanks

I would suggest you consider your requirements in terms of bandwidth, speed, storage that you need, whether you need windows or Linux, all of that..

And what is it that you want to host? I see you are going for a website; then I suggest ResellerClub India as a brand that will help you get the traffic you want. Just make a list of your requirements first based on what kind of a website it is, then we can look at pricing too..
Shopify Divi WordPress Theme
Tags:

command to check Exim mail queue on server

Started by digitalpointBoard cPanel/WHM

Replies: 4
Views: 11963
Last post December 01, 2009, 10:49:16 PM
by kvchosting
Server application unavailable

Started by AnonymousBoard Microsoft IIS

Replies: 1
Views: 5534
Last post March 19, 2007, 08:41:32 AM
by Kailash
commands to start/stop/restart MySQL server

Started by AnonymousBoard MySQL

Replies: 3
Views: 5944
Last post September 20, 2021, 08:56:45 PM
by kumkum
Server Error in '/' Application :: Parser Error

Started by MikeBoard .NET Development

Replies: 1
Views: 7786
Last post July 04, 2007, 11:05:24 AM
by Kailash
Redirect the sub-domain on the Linux server (cPanel/WHM)

Started by KailashBoard How Tos

Replies: 0
Views: 10769
Last post July 04, 2007, 11:01:49 AM
by Kailash