In this knowledege base tutorial, we will provide the steps how can you add a domain in DirectAdmin.
- Login to your DirectAdmin with the user login account.
- You will see a Domain Setup link as below. Click on it. Here, you will see a list of all of the domain names that you had added earlier. If you intended to add another domain name, click at Add New button.
- Specify new domain name into Domain text field as show below. Then click Create button.
- You will see notification as below when domain name is added successfully.
- That’s it! We hope this KB tutorial helped you to add a domain in DirectAdmin.
If you are looking for other DirectAdmin tutorials, you can find them from our DirectAdmin Tutorials category.